Thread: T97nsr back in stock!

Contributing Business Member Target Sports Canada's Avatar

T97nsr back in stock!

Norinco T97NSR
    $999.95

Thanks guys from the gent who was in there picking one up on the weekend! It's a beauty!

Picked one up yesterday. It's a great shoot, very well balanced and not much recoil. Just be careful of magazines, the stocker was ejecting out OK but not feeding right. The guys at TS let me try a few other mags. The XCR mags seemed to work well.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoZ View Post
    Picked one up yesterday. It's a great shoot, very well balanced and not much recoil. Just be careful of magazines, the stocker was ejecting out OK but not feeding right. The guys at TS let me try a few other mags. The XCR mags seemed to work well.
    C-Products 10 round LAR-15 mags work really well in these guns. 100% with perhaps 400 rounds thru my T97.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Both Target Sports and TSE have good stock of this firearm... and at the lower price of $999 s we bought BIG into the first shipment.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    C-Products 10 round LAR-15 mags work really well in these guns. 100% with perhaps 400 rounds thru my T97.
    Thanks. I've got a bunch of XCR mags from Al Flaherty's and broken in, it's shooting really well with them (using both frangible ammo and surplus Chinese ammo). I've put about 300 rounds through my T97 and with a full strip and then a quick clean it's running quite well now. The mags seem to run best if I only use 9 rounds.