Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prophet river importing

Prophet river importing

I am trying to order a pac nor barrel for a build with little success contacting them by E-mail. So I figure calling them will likely get me further. My question is, has anyone ordered from pac nor and had it imported by Prophet River? If so, any information on the proccess would be greatly appreciated. Or if you know of a better alternative. I live in Ontario incase that makes a difference.
    Last edited by stcroix106; 01-05-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: miss spelled

I have had a firearm imported by Prophet River. Filled out the paperwork and waited 8 weeks for it to clear U.S. and Canadian customs. It was literally that easy. They are great for answering questions you may have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sun_and_Steel_77's Avatar
    On the advice of others here I first called Prophet River to import my NULA about a year back. The lady I spoke to on the phone treated me like I was wasting her time with questions and they may or may not allow me the privilege of using their import service.
    I then called IRUNGUNS and never looked back. I was treated to not just decent customer service but excellent customer service.

I have done other dealings with prophet river and they were great, Clay is fantastic to deal with, but hey,he can't be everywhere at once I'm sure...and that woman answering his phones on that particular day lost him business.
    Maybe a bad day? Meh...life goes on.
    Last edited by Sun_and_Steel_77; 01-05-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

I've had prophet river import a number of things for me, always a reasonable price and great service and communication. I'm currently dealing with IRG for an import and am less than impressed.

I've had Prophet River import a firearm for me - great service!

Thanks for all the input. I will call Prophet River and go from there.
    Cheers

Prophet River imported a rifle stock for me last fall. Basically, the retailer fills out a form and ships the form and gun or parts to an FFL exporter in Washington state, who then ships it to Prophet River in Alberta. PR finally ships it to you, and looks after all of the other paperwork.

The entire procedure is detailed on their website (here). The form for the retailer to fill in is on the same page, as well as the name and address of the exporter in Washington; everything you need. I'm not sure how the prices compare to IRG.

I wouldn't hesitate to use PR's importing service again.

Cheers,
    GMC
    And now, a word from my lawyers...

This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GMC Trucker". These posts are for entertainment only. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

A+++++ for Prophet river.
    BTW the owner is at the Shot show for the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by I <3 M14 View Post
    I've had prophet river import a number of things for me, always a reasonable price and great service and communication. I'm currently dealing with IRG for an import and am less than impressed.
    I called IRG a couple of times to do an import for me and left a message but never had my calls returned. I only deal with Clay and Prophet River now.

Prophet river importing

Prophet River is the way to go... Prices are more reasonable than IRG, and the service is way better. Call them and they will answer your questions and guide you through the paperwork...
    have gun. will travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast