Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: A1A Enfield's

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    They will sell to Canada, it is simply a matter of the prices now being way too high
    John
    Just out of curiosity what sort of price is now "way too high"? I remember people moaning about the price when these were available, I wonder what they would say about the new prices.

I know you don't like to give out estimated numbers but you might be suprised at what some people might pay, say for a L42A1, cough cough

Most people just want the mags and they won't even bring that.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Shot View Post
    Any word on extra 10 rd mags, John?
    x2

Talk about a cash cow that nobody wants to milk!

With the number of M14 rifles in Canada & the RCMP acknowledging the AIA mags are unique, it'd seem like something a Canadian dealer would be all over?

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    Just out of curiosity what sort of price is now "way too high"? I remember people moaning about the price when these were available, I wonder what they would say about the new prices.

I know you don't like to give out estimated numbers but you might be suprised at what some people might pay, say for a L42A1, cough cough
    They went from 699 to 1299 or something like that ...

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    x2

Talk about a cash cow that nobody wants to milk!

With the number of M14 rifles in Canada & the RCMP acknowledging the AIA mags are unique, it'd seem like something a Canadian dealer would be all over?

Cheers
    Jay
    You tell me where to buy them, I will import them, and as a finders fee even send you a few John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redrab View Post
    I would love to get my hands on one. Especially in 7.62X39. I have a couple of friends that would also want one. Totally missed my opportunity with the ones that came in. I hope that AIA does sell to Canada again someday. That would be fantastic!
    Mine is sweet rifle 7.62x39 in a boult action makes a hell of a fine rifle plus cheep to shoot

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567