Custom Laser Engraved AR Lowers, Uppers, and other gun parts.

Motiuk Mfg.

Supporting Business Member
Business Member
Just checking to see if there is any demand for this. We're looking at setting up a laser engraver, and would have the ability to engrave lower receivers, upper receivers, ejection port covers, and many other types of parts/receivers. Some examples below:

http://2.bp.########.com/-geY1Gi83Wpo/UjI3R3OvhTI/AAAAAAAABDE/IuJp7d8Nr_k/s1600/%2523MDN%2BLaser%2BEngraving%2B%25C2%25AE%2B-Custom%2BEngraved%2BAR15%2BLowers-%2B%25C2%25A92013%2BAll%2BRights%2BReserved%2B-%2BMike%2BD%2BNeely%2B-%2BTupelo%2BMs%2B38801.jpg

large_304_IMG_0101s.jpg

Engraved dust covers are a nice touch, same with charging handles. Subtle lil personal messages.

I'm planning on buying a first AR sometime this year, and I've been eyeing your website and hoping you'd bring that back. And yes, I'd pay up front for custom work.

Cool stuff. Any prices in mind?

Could this be done to pre-finished parts or does it need to be done as part of the manufacturing process?

Cool stuff. Any prices in mind?

Could this be done to pre-finished parts or does it need to be done as part of the manufacturing process?

All laser engraving is done post-manufacturing. This means that not only will our receivers be able to be laser engraved, but also other manufacturers receivers/parts as well.

Pricing will be $50 per receiver to keep it inline with the pricing from our previous custom lower receivers.

Pricing will be $50 per receiver to keep it inline with the pricing from our previous custom lower receivers.

Excellent! What about pricing for dust covers?

What about upper receivers and/or barrels? I suppose doing it to a curved surface would result in it only looking good from a certain angle, if it even turns out at all.

Excellent! What about pricing for dust covers?

What about upper receivers and/or barrels? I suppose doing it to a curved surface would result in it only looking good from a certain angle, if it even turns out at all.

Pricing for the ejection port cover would be about $25 (includes cover).

Laser marking on curved surfaces is ok, but size would be somewhat limited

"Get Some" dust cover...beauty

How do I go about placing an order? on wesbite? or send an email to sales@motiuk.com ?

Since the response has been pretty positive so far, we should be placing an order with trotec soon. Give it a couple of weeks for the machine to be shipped up here, and maybe a week or two of testing before we have these available. Ordering will simply be through the online store (www.motiuk.com/store). We will let everyone know as soon as it is ready.

Just checking to see if there is any demand for this. We're looking at setting up a laser engraver, and would have the ability to engrave lower receivers, upper receivers, ejection port covers, and many other types of parts/receivers. Some examples below:

http://2.bp.########.com/-geY1Gi83Wpo/UjI3R3OvhTI/AAAAAAAABDE/IuJp7d8Nr_k/s1600/%2523MDN%2BLaser%2BEngraving%2B%25C2%25AE%2B-Custom%2BEngraved%2BAR15%2BLowers-%2B%25C2%25A92013%2BAll%2BRights%2BReserved%2B-%2BMike%2BD%2BNeely%2B-%2BTupelo%2BMs%2B38801.jpg

large_304_IMG_0101s.jpg

Now You talking!
Excellent news.
Maybe a stupid question, but how durable is this kind of engraving?

Are you able to do Glock or M&P parts? I was hoping to get an engraved back plate for each but haven't found a good source yet.

Back
Top Bottom