Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Keltec SU16-FX

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Keltec SU16-FX

Hey Everyone,

Dan and Gary are off at shot, so here is one quick post before the day ends.

We just got our shipment of Keltec SU16- FXs in!

These puppies come Cerakoated Tan, Trace Optics Holographic sight, AR stock, Compact forend, Tango Down Mag and a soft multi-cam carry case.

1249.99!

Follow the link!
    http://www.wanstallsonline.com/produ...3&cat=0&page=1

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    A resolution to the issue is in progress. At this time, we're going to do what we can to assist the distributor in correcting this issue.

If you purchased online, and your rifle has been delivered, please contact me at my email address for assistance. I will work to get you a return label immediately. The RCMP have been notified nationwide of this issue and you do not require an ATT to mail this back for correction as it is a distribution error and there is a grace period for correction.

If you purchased online, and your rifle has NOT be delivered, please refuse the shipment. This is as easy as ignoring the card that you got in your mailbox; if you go to your post office/PO Box for any reason, you can verbally refuse a shipment from us to have it sent back. It will therefore never be in your possession or responsibility.

If you purchased in store, please contact us by emailing me. I will arrange for a return mailing label for you.

All efforts on this issue are being done to assist the distributor, who is responsible for the issue and a resolution. All further details will be posted as soon as they become available. As you may imagine, they are quite busy with this situation as we speak, and they will be providing further information. In the meantime, please contact us by email to get a return mailing label.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 01-18-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Last edited by iger13; 01-12-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I found one today but places are already running out.....don't gripe over $70 just buy one
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by iger13 View Post
    I seen tread " Kel-Tec-SU-16FX-limited-edition" today with different price (lower). Do you know where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by bucktomcat View Post
    I found one today but places are already running out.....don't gripe over $70 just buy one
    Cheers
    Bought mine today at Reliable Gun, just because I wasn't out towards Maple Ridge today. Same price as Wanstalls, and as with other dealers, I'm sure these will sell fast.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Bought mine today at Reliable Gun, just because I wasn't out towards Maple Ridge today. Same price as Wanstalls, and as with other dealers, I'm sure these will sell fast.

I'd love to hear a shooters review of it.

Was at wanstalls today and almost pulled the trigger on this
    "This life's HARD man, but it's HARDER if you're stupid! "

Pretty tacky to ask for other vendors prices on the Wantalls subforum.

Those won't last long thats for sure! Its tan coloured, non-restricted, tactical looking, and Kel-Tec!!

If I wasn't in the process of buying a house, I would be very tempted at giving this one a go.
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

Ordered!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Any RFB-C coming in anytime soon?

I handled the tool yesterday and found it very light, it felt really nice in my hands.

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast