Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ruger BX25 x2

Mine jammed when I first got them. A trick I use for new mags that jam up is load them up full and let them sit a week until the spring loses some stiffness from being loaded down and usually after that I have no issues.

Just stay away from Black Dog Machine 10/22 mags!! Nothing but problems with mine. Spent $50 on two..Wasn't for that $50 that was spent I'd throw them away.

And the GSG Ruger 10/22 110-Round Drum Magazine is not prohibited ? i have bought one but yet to have use it any comments on it this ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Cannot do anything to get my two BC steel lips to function with my 10/22. about 2600rds through the two mags so I think I got the break in done.

Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 08-25-2014 at 07:07 PM.

CGN Regular
    I see that the BX 25 is prohibited. But the BX x2 has the two mags attached together.... That would inhibit the magazine from being used in the charter hand gun... That is why this mag is prohibited. Because it holds 25rounds and can fit in a handgun... With the two mags attached it would not go far enough into the handle to chamber a round... So I can't see how the BX 2 can be prohibited.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by TheRick View Post
    I see that the BX 25 is prohibited. But the BX x2 has the two mags attached together.... That would inhibit the magazine from being used in the charter hand gun... That is why this mag is prohibited. Because it holds 25rounds and can fit in a handgun... With the two mags attached it would not go far enough into the handle to chamber a round... So I can't see how the BX 2 can be prohibited.

Rick
    It looks like it would fit to me:
    Last edited by Tom E Gun; 08-25-2014 at 04:05 PM.

CGN Regular
    Scratch that. Just looked at the "charger pistol". Any high cap 22lr mag ment to fit the 10/22 would work in it... Canadian gun laws are messed up. Can't get a 25 rd mag but I can order a 110rd drum mag that will fit both guns....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRick View Post
    Canadian gun laws are messed up....
    I think there are about 128,730 CGN members who would agree with you

CGN Regular
    Ya I figured the mag would have went into the hand grip. More of a mini carbine then a pistol.
    But I guess barrel length would determine if its a "pistol" or not.

There should be no restrictions on 22lr. My buddy just got rid of his mossy NR AR because they made a pistol that used the same mag. Instead of getting the 10 rounders he just got rid of the gun... Shame really

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    I think there are about 128,730 CGN members who would agree with you