Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What makes an ATRS lower so great?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We did have a problem with a few staff members at that time and they are no longer here.
    As I recall I suggested that we replace the upper and lower for you once you brought it to my attention. We stand 110% behind our products and are well known for going significantly beyond simple product satisfaction.
    That's absolutely true that you stand behind your products. I was extremely impressed with the lengths you were willing to go to. However at the price point for them, flaws like I experienced should have never left the door.

I didn't bother dealing with it any further with you because those flaws made me lose confidence and interest in your product, so I passed them off to someone else at a slight loss. I ended up with a Dlask/Colt combination for significantly less money and no flaws.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    That's absolutely true that you stand behind your products. I was extremely impressed with the lengths you were willing to go to. However at the price point for them, flaws like I experienced should have never left the door.
    I agree, however we are all human and to have an occasional fubar will happen to even the very best, whom ever that may be. In the end it is still all about how it gets dealt with.
    We can not learn from mistakes and continue to improve our products unless they are pointed out to us.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Administrator
    This is the business forum for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. This is not the public forum for debating whether brand x is better brand y. Debate of that nature should be done in the appropriate public forum.

As we have posted before in other business forums, side tracking/making digs of other members/ trolling/wasting space will not be tolerated. Two posts are removed and the posters are given infraction.

The majority of the people do not go to someone's business store front to troll for reaction from either the business or other customers. People in real life will not go to someone's business premises to tell other customers not to buy from that business. That is because in real life people understand basic respect and decency. Therefore, the same should be observed over the internet.

This is also covered by forum rules under "Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums".

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...item#faq_faq20
    Last edited by CGN Admin; 08-05-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345