Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What makes an ATRS lower so great?

As a customer, I am very happy with my gen4 lower. That being said, ATRS pricing as a whole (accessories, parts compared to all other dealers) is a bit high though, for example I bought the lower and went to OST for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by 09outlander View Post
    You would think it would be simple to do, but I guess people were screwing it up. And yes it would be a bad idea to just have ATR just include the cut springs with the lower. And IIRC, I haven't had my ATR lower completely stripped in a while, the safety detent is different, but the install is the same, just a tiny little part is different.
    I haven't seen the two parts so I can't comment on how hard it is to install. If by any chance you could show us a quick picture maybe we could understand it better. However, I would think the mag release and bolt catch install would be the most difficult part to install. If you're willing/looking to buy a stripped lower, you're probably the DIY type who enjoys putting things together. I don't see the downside to selling stripped lowers like everybody else with a small install manual guide.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Canadian company and in Alberta, nice reloading presses, they are making parts for us and have overhead in a very expensive city, I for one use them when I need nice stuff and am happy,

who am I, just the 2014 montana state HV grand 100 and 200 benchrest champion, and as of yesterday the Canadian super shoot 2 gun grand aggregate champion, not bad for the last 2 weeks of competitive shooting,

and yes their single shot infidel I have is also nice,

get a grip and start your own business, if I had to deal with some of the walk in flakes or internet flakes I would be in a home with padded walls,

I shoot competitively not a fat internet wannabee, that clears the cookies off the keyboard every morning

they make nice stuff and their overhead is greater than most, if you do not like it canadian tire now sells black guns for you

Jefferson

CGN Regular
    This makes me think of that ace ventura line.... Aaaaaalll righty then!

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Canadian company and in Alberta, nice reloading presses, they are making parts for us and have overhead in a very expensive city, I for one use them when I need nice stuff and am happy,

who am I, just the 2014 montana state HV grand 100 and 200 benchrest champion, and as of yesterday the Canadian super shoot 2 gun grand aggregate champion, not bad for the last 2 weeks of competitive shooting,

get a grip and start your own business, if I had to deal with some of the walk in flakes or internet flakes I would be in a home with padded walls,

I shoot competitively not a fat internet wannabee, that clears the cookies off the keyboard every morning

they make nice stuff and their overhead is greater than most, if you do not like it canadian tire now sells black guns for you

Jefferson

Jefferson
    To sum it up... I guess you wanted to say that you are a winning competitive shooter, overhead is expensive and that we're fat internet wannabes? Alright...
    Last edited by t_102; 08-04-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t_102 View Post
    To sum it up... I guess you wanted to say that you are a winning competitive shooter, overhead is expensive and that we're fat internet wannabes? Alright...
    No i am pretty sure he is pointing out some of the keyboard warriors on this forum! And stating his qualifications to back a product.

If you do not like a product go somewhere else. Period. You do not have to sit on a forum and rant that this product is to expensive, they charge to much for this, etc, etc. This is a Canadian company that makes great Canadian firearms (which there are very few). So if you do not like the pricing, good for you. Go somewhere else.
    Last edited by CalKid6; 08-04-2014 at 10:43 PM.
    "There is no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

BANNED
    i have a gen1 atrs lower, custom ordered on the first run, anodized red on request..... it is an awesome lower and i doubt if i will ever sell it, the precision and the beauty are awesome, no tool marks anywhere and with the light co;our they would stand out.

atrs is like a fine wine..... those that appreciate the taste will buy it, the others can drink $8 malt liquor.

CGN Regular

Jefferson
    Rick does charge more than most but he stands behind his work 100%.

BANNED
    My gen3 lower had hideous media blasting and a radius cleaned up with a file that was so obvious when combined with an upper it hurt.

I like ATRS, I like that rick stands behind his product, but they are not the best.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    My gen3 lower had hideous media blasting and a radius cleaned up with a file that was so obvious when combined with an upper it hurt.

I like ATRS, I like that rick stands behind his product, but they are not the best.
    We did have a problem with a few staff members at that time and they are no longer here.
    As I recall I suggested that we replace the upper and lower for you once you brought it to my attention. We stand 110% behind our products and are well known for going significantly beyond simple product satisfaction.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast