Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

Yup, nothing but good things to say about these guys. I have a number of outstanding orders from other sellers and from my perspective two weeks isn't bad at all.
    "A Conservative Government recognizes the legitimacy of private ownership of firearms and will resist any domestic or international pressure to the contrary." Resolution 202

sorry you feel that way. marstar has been great to me and I will continue to do business with them.

If you're on the list for a heart or liver speed is a good thing. If you're buying from MarStar it's HOBBY stuff. Relax.
    In my favorite dream I'm on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Rosie O'Donnell is also on spouting some dumb s**t. So I swing a large Northern Pike like a bat and smack her right in the fat yap. Debbie Travis and Sarah Palin coo seductively. Johnny and Ed high five me. The audience gives me a rousing standing ovation. Later we pick up Dean and Jerry and head over to Hef's.

Plus it's SHOT SHOW week....
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    New to ordering online, eh?
    that's a poor statement, if i order online, i expect it to be processed the same or next day and shipped the following.. i don't care what industry it is, this is how shipments should work.
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

Thumbs up to Marstar..no complaints.

As others said..its a busy time of year n lots of sales going on with them..

Cut them some slack...your stuff will arrive.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    New to ordering online, eh?
    New to ordering online from gun retailers probably. In the rest of the world, for everything else, ordering online doesn't take two weeks to ship. If I order a gun from you in the EE and you take two weeks to ship, you're getting negative feedback - as you should receive. And as this guy just did for Marstar. There's no excuse for this - you're selling stuff online, get it shipped. "I'm busy" is a weak excuse.

The last two orders I bought from TradeExCanada, they shipped same/next day and I received it the day after that. Just like it's supposed to be.

hey, everyone screws up. If so, address it. If you're can't do your job routinely, then expect to get called on it publicly. It's one reason why I won't ever ever buy from Canada ammo. I've seen too many threads (many deleted) that complain about long wait times. I order online, the reasonable expectation is that you're shipping within 24 hours. I don't care if YOU choose to wait, the rest of the world chooses not to AND it's not normal behavior - it's poor customer service in any industry even if it's commonplace in gun retailers. You're too busy to put in some overtime to sell what you're selling, expect to get called on it publicly.

I've no idea if that's Marstar or not. I do know it's commonplace in this space, and that there's lots of folks that seem to be willing to defend this kind of inexcusable behaviour in a business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Watching this place for what promises to be an entertaining response from the forum sponsor in question. Methinks the OP's expectations are a bit high. Marstar has probably not even cleared their boxing week sale backlog!
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

3rd of January eh? first of all that was a Friday, two days after the Christmas and New Years break, where lot of people took the advantage of taking two additional days off, so in reality the first day back at work with full staff would had been the 6th. During the break the store and the office was close, but the online store remain open, along with the popularity of the year end sale, they probably saw a tsunami of orders waiting for them.

hmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by magdump View Post
    that's a poor statement, if i order online, i expect it to be processed the same or next day and shipped the following.. i don't care what industry it is, this is how shipments should work.
    I order lots online, some from north America where I get it in 1-2 weeks and sometimes from china because its cheap and it takes 6-8weeks sometimes. So shipped within 48 hours is certainly not something you can simply expect across the board with any online purchase as you have stated. Plus if there is anything restricted in there hes lucky it only took a few weeks. Good grief just relax, your stuff will get to you and any dealings I have had with them have gone smooth.