Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

Jan 3= Friday. Called on Monday= Jan 13. Do you realize it's only been 5 business days from when your order was placed before calling them? Maybe it felt like 2 weeks for you but it wasn't quite that long.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Ordered some Garand parts from them. A bit pricy compared to Numrich, but they had it in stock in Canada.
    I even got a free extra part

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Stuff takes a good three maybe four weeks from my experience.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Galt View Post
    January 3rd plus 2 weeks = January 17th.
    Even the calendar doesn't move fast enough for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1978 View Post
    Jan 3= Friday. Called on Monday= Jan 13. Do you realize it's only been 5 business days from when your order was placed before calling them? Maybe it felt like 2 weeks for you but it wasn't quite that long.
    what he said, plus: Johnone is more than capable of defending himself ... but im sure he will be glad that most folks here all got his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blegend View Post
    Even the calendar doesn't move fast enough for him.

now , that IS funny... bwahahahaaaa..!!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorBeh View Post
    I placed a $1400 order with Marstar on January 3rd. I received a bunch of repetitive 'confirmation' emails which never mentioned anything about shipping times etc.

I didn't hear anything from them so I called in today, 2 weeks later, to be told that my package will be 'rushed' out for shipping on Friday.

Had I known Marstar usually takes this long to process and ship an order I would have taken my business elsewhere.

I hope that this quality of service - or lack thereof, isn't a reflection of their quality of products, however, I can only imagine this is the case.
    Man, you are a bit unreasonable. From the sounds of it you got some pretty decent customer service and I think you should apologize.

They have great prices and deals... I emailed them a question about a product once and was given a reply in a few hours... my experience was also good with Marstar. Its only been 2 wks and it sounds like you will have your items by the end of the 3 rd wk. Seems pretty standard. Things sometimes go wrong in any business, it sounds like they apologized and are correcting it. Seems good to me.