Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425262728293032 ... LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

I placed an order for a rifle stock on january 4th. Just recieved the package from them today. I'll have to admit, the shipping time seemed a bit long, but i did get my package eventually and I was really happy with my purchase. It was packaged properly, no damage or any other hiccups. Funny thing is, I ordered some random thing on Ebay from china and it arrived here before my marstar order did lol
    ~ Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas ~

Quote Originally Posted by TOKNE View Post
    I placed an order for a rifle stock on january 4th. Just recieved the package from them today. I'll have to admit, the shipping time seemed a bit long, but i did get my package eventually and I was really happy with my purchase. It was packaged properly, no damage or any other hiccups. Funny thing is, I ordered some random thing on Ebay from china and it arrived here before my marstar order did lol
    So they ship the orders in the date that they were received??
    I ordered on the 3rd, hasn't even shipped yet.
    I guess not

BANNED
    Just for a fun comparison, I ordered a part for a cell phone from the UK 8 days ago, and guess what was delivered today.

8 days from England, 3 of which were weekends....

Interesting.....

CGN frequent flyer
    John I don't even know why you bother fighting off the hoards every time they start this crap. Answer the OP and Forget about the side complaints from the same people bitching there are one or two people complaining the rest are either trying to get a rise out of you, or watching for you to respond because they get their jollies from it. Turns into a side show for what? Your blood pressure goes up, and all the schoolkids get to watch the "school yard fight". Working this industry must get depressing after a while...
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowKeeper View Post
    If we are talking all domestic shipping, I don't see why there are weeks-long delays in shipping an order. The fact that Marstar seemed to scramble when OP called them up and that they would "rush it out by Friday" screams bad business practice. I've never dealt with Marstar directly, but have ordered enough firearms-related good from the Internet to know that 3 week delays, even in the firearms industry, to get things into the mail, is excessive. If Marstar is truly so busy that the orders are getting this delayed, they must be doing booming business. Why not hire an extra hand at minimum wage to work the warehouse to ensure shipments get sent promptly? Marstar would recoup the cost by keeping repeat customers. It's a win-win.
    Thank you for the obvious and simple solution, hire at minimum wage some person right off the street, no need for a PAL, security clearance no forget that not needed, good knowledge of firearms not needed, maybe find a person completely without knowledge or abilities.... ??

Marstar has never hired nor payed anyone minimum wage, if you want quality work you pay for it....

A customer called explaining that he required his order ASAP, so we agreed to "rush it out" is that wrong as well ??
    John

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Thank you for the obvious and simple solution, hire at minimum wage some person right off the street, no need for a PAL, security clearance no forget that not needed, good knowledge of firearms not needed, maybe find a person completely without knowledge or abilities.... ??

Marstar has never hired nor payed anyone minimum wage, if you want quality work you pay for it....

A customer called explaining that he required his order ASAP, so we agreed to "rush it out" is that wrong as well ??
    John
    Ahhhhh..... the real johnone is back, much more satisfying.

I swear people start these threads just to watch johnone go sideways. It's like watching a marionette. Pull the strings and watch johnone dance! Very entertaining.

I think I may have said this before.
    FREE SHIPPING!!!!
    Get a grip.

I'm not looking to get involved in this debate, but as a university student...that sounds like a pretty sweet job. Hell, I'd take the minimum wage too hahaha.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by ..ddubblettapp.. View Post
    Maybe they were waiting for all the items in your order to be in before shipping it out?… Who knows but what I do know is that I ordered an NcStar scope with laser on a mount. It was packaged carefully and the order was complete and arrived within two weeks. Couldn't ask for anything more! Not sure why you are so frustrated with them??? Chill out!!!
    ANYTHING offered in our many specials for the holiday period were IN stock, as you know we no longer even mention items that are not either in stock or about to arrive....
    Glad you are pleased with your purchase....
    John