Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

BANNED
    One question John, with all this banter have you seen a increase in business? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Check with Rob Ford
    John
    Awesome!

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Wow...ran out of popcorn. We even got Rob Ford involved. I wonder if he buys from marstar?

I'm always amazed at how long these Marstar threads go.

Do some lurking in the Marstar dealer forum here on CGN- John has said, over and over again, that they process orders in the order they were received. If you are in an emergency, like you're going into the woods and need 1400 rounds in case you need to chop down a tree with your SKS, call before ordering to see the waiting time for new orders.

Marstar is like the full moon- it turns normal people crazy.

After being in buisness for more than 30 years, selling millions of guns and ammo, there must be a sh!t load of crazy people out there...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    This is a Business Member's Forum.
    Business members pay for their forums, use them for business purposes. This also enables other members to post for free.
    Please review the terms for posting in business members' forums in the Forum Rules and Terms up top.
    Normally business members moderate their forums, and can control what is posted in their forums. Only rarely do moderators intervene.
    This business has neither edited or deleted any posts in this thread, nor has the business made any formal complaints about any of the posts.
    This business would have been justified in doing both. This says a lot about the business.
    Says the guy who works for a forum where master pays for advertising. This funny clown tells me McDonald's is pretty good for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This business has neither edited or deleted any posts in this thread, nor has the business made any formal complaints about any of the posts.
    This business would have been justified in doing both. This says a lot about the business.
    Are you kidding me?? Did you just fall off a turnup truck? This is the best advertising John can get. As some one else said it is like a train wreck . You just have to keep looking and then going to his website. I see way more fanboyz then haters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Says the guy who works for a forum where master pays for advertising. This funny clown tells me McDonald's is pretty good for you.

But McDonalds is good for you....
    Last edited by Jay; 01-26-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    I have repeatedly said my issue is with the way you guys treat your customers. You really shouldn't need suggestions on how to improve customer interaction.... The point is, there is no excuse to treat people poorly over the phone, unless you truly don't care about the people you're serving.
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    In my one dealing with them someone always answered emails or the phone promptly. I was well informed of the entire process. In fact I would say Marstar is a model of proper communication for package handling. Shipping times were not great, but I was well informed so I found that acceptable.

I cannot stress this enough, Marstar is an excellent example of honest business practices.
    I will bold this 'cause I think johnone would: I missed something. How can you create such a drastic oxymoron like that!!???!!! Mods please check his IP logs: there has to be two people on that account, because making those two posts so close together doesn't make sense. A very serious, not being rude question: Are you bi-polar? Serious medical concern from someone who does not know you personally, but has a very good grasp of the English language.

Of course not, because johnone knows that those who like him will only like him more by reading these posts... and those that hate him can't hate him any more. I think he also knows that the haters are a heck of a lot lower percentage. Maybe not the most politically correct methods, but they seem to work.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by enfield303t View Post
    One question John, with all this banter have you seen a increase in business? LOL
    Why would this exchange increase our sales ??
    John