Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13232526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    37,419 views......WOW

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I will bold this 'cause I think johnone would: I missed something. How can you create such a drastic oxymoron like that!!???!!! Mods please check his IP logs: there has to be two people on that account, because making those two posts so close together doesn't make sense. A very serious, not being rude question: Are you bi-polar? Serious medical concern from someone who does not know you personally, but has a very good grasp of the English language.
    You accuse me of being bi-polar or being two different people? Grow up.

A business can be honest and still be a**holes. That's the point I'm getting to, I'm not at all suggesting that Marstar will screw you over, just that it might not be an enjoyable experience.

Expired Business Member

First and last dealing with Marstar!

I think out of 10,000 there could be one unhappy. The goal is to make that one happy. This is at least my modo. Yes customer is always right this is how many of us trying to do business, but sometimes we miss one.
    John keep up the good work!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    This is a Business Member's Forum.
    Business members pay for their forums, use them for business purposes. This also enables other members to post for free.
    Please review the terms for posting in business members' forums in the Forum Rules and Terms up top.
    Normally business members moderate their forums, and can control what is posted in their forums. Only rarely do moderators intervene.
    This business has neither edited or deleted any posts in this thread, nor has the business made any formal complaints about any of the posts.
    This business would have been justified in doing both. This says a lot about the business.
    I have said my say about Marstar Tiriaq...this is more aimed at you - even if I didn't have my own issues with this individual, and confining the debate to what we see right here - let us dispense with the turd polishing: This guy is swapping insults with the customers. That is not how a good businessman addresses unhappy customers. His conduct speaks for itself in my mind...and your defense of it speaks for you too. Are you sure your actions are saying what you want them to?

Deleted

The marstar section always seems to attract similar threads. . . I can't understand why people have so much passion for Marstar?

مسلم مؤمن

Marstar attracts the old geezers who are more passionate.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Is this still going?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Check with Rob Ford
    John
    And now you're belittling your customers and potential customers.

Everyone gets customer complaints, but a good indication of whether the problem is with the customer, the vendor, or neither, is in how the vendor responds to complaints.

The complaints are an opportunity to defend yourself bud. They're an opportunity to make your business better. Despite your arrogance in this thread and others I've read, people don't generally complain because they're a-holes. They complain because they're frustrated.

And lose the bold on all your posts. They make you look bad. Consider it a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
    And now you're belittling your customers and potential customers.

Everyone gets customer complaints, but a good indication of whether the problem is with the customer, the vendor, or neither, is in how the vendor responds to complaints.

The complaints are an opportunity to defend yourself bud. They're an opportunity to make your business better. Despite your arrogance in this thread and others I've read, people don't generally complain because they're a-holes. They complain because they're frustrated.

And lose the bold on all your posts. They make you look bad. Consider it a complaint.
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05