Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Goo98 View Post
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo98 View Post
    So I make a variety of valid points, and your brain thinks a bit and comes up with a jpeg as a response.

None of which invalidates either what I said, or what the OP had to complain about. Your childishness might actually be validating the points being made.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    The marstar section always seems to attract similar threads. . . I can't understand why people have so much passion for Marstar?
    IF you find out PLEASE let me know ASAP....
    John

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by One Lung Wonder View Post
    I have said my say about Marstar Tiriaq...this is more aimed at you - even if I didn't have my own issues with this individual, and confining the debate to what we see right here - let us dispense with the turd polishing: This guy is swapping insults with the customers. That is not how a good businessman addresses unhappy customers. His conduct speaks for itself in my mind...and your defense of it speaks for you too. Are you sure your actions are saying what you want them to?

I guess you run a business ethics course in your spare time? Cry me a river bud!!!

Marstar has been hooking us Gunnutz up for longer than you've likely been capable of typing...
    But But But... Is all I seem to read..
    John one, keep up the good work
    I think Im going to order some ammo right now to make up for your lost business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    The marstar section always seems to attract similar threads. . . I can't understand why people have so much passion for Marstar?
    It's like watching professional wrestling. It's trashy but hard to look away. Who hasn't been hit by John with a (metaphorical) steel chair? It's a hoot and bragging rights...or you whine about it.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I can't believe this post is still going on. Obviously both sides have made their point. If you don't want to shop at marstar... Don't. Who cares. Other people don't seem to mind the way they opperate. Either way, at this point you're beating a dead horse.

CGN Regular
    John you are the Rodney Dangerfield of the gun world.

I really don't know what all the fuss here. I ordered before from Marstar and will order again. Always been served with respect and courtesy. I don't know what people want really?

John, Marstar. Keep up with good work.
    Per Aspera Ad Astra

Quote Originally Posted by enfield303t View Post
    One question John, with all this banter have you seen a increase in business? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Why would this exchange increase our sales ??
    John
    after having so much fun reading this thread. it reminded me that there was an item only marstar has for sale that i need. so... order made. lol.

John. thanks for all the entertainment we get from you leaving these threads open.
    and thanks for all the special items you find for us.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

I've been watching this thread closely. I've never dealt with Marstar though they do look to have some really nice deals going on some things. What I do know is the OP had some valid points, some other posters had valid points as well concerning patience. When something goes wrong in a deal and it goes south the best thing to do is dust yourself off and start over. Shake hands. Seeing this thread at the top of the chain every day makes me feel bad for both parties, and being as prominent as it is, well, kind of embarrassed that this is the biggest news item going around in Canada with regards to firearm enthusiasts. Publicly. I do believe we were all taught to be respectful, kind, honest and forgiving and patient. That we should represent firearm owners well, because in this country, regardless of what we personally believe, our ownership is a privilege, and we should represent ourselves with dignity and grace, maturity and restraint. Many of the posts don't indicate that this behavior is rampant in this community.

Marstar, I will not let this thread stop me from doing business with you should something I just can't refuse come available. OP, I would be happy to break shells with you on the range and test our marksmanship on hapless boards and paper. Lets remember that to be human is to make mistakes. What should set us apart from the common man in our society is the ability to adapt, learn and overcome. That we should be united and not in disarray. That we should be brothers (and sisters) in arms, for our arms, and show society it's misconceptions and false information are simply wrong.

Stay safe!