Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1828303132333435363738

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

Quote Originally Posted by king cobra View Post
    thats when you say "everyone, please stop telling everyone to stop writing to everyone about stopping"

(post number 370 of this epic thread!)
    I said keeps everyone talking. Didn't tell everyone to stop writing....or whatever that was you tried to say

I gonna stop checking this post now. I can see how it can be addictive to just keep responding, and I have better things to do

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    PLEASE take a moment to examine more carefully, what you see in the image isan empty mag well, if a mag were present the forward lip of the baseplate would be visible....
    I would be curious to know which dealer is offering a better deal on the NP-58 ??
    OF course if you are not satisfied simply return your purchase for a full refund....\
    John

My post was to share my experience with my Marstar order in a forum people may read when deciding to place an order or not. Im not whining, just sharing.
    John, it seems that if you are quoting emails from other dis-satisfied customers, because that wasnt from me, and referencing what may or may not be a forward lip, that it may be easier to just share that you keep a mag in the ad itself. "Comes with 1 mag". Because with 1 mag, it wasnt a deal.
    I didnt know Marstar was known for the 1 mag thing, my bad.
    Again, no whining, just sharing for others. Love the pistol !
    . . . Sorry Dawson

Do love the pistol though