Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD at AEI

I just changed our store listing to remove the late Feb notice. Many people will be getting theirs in late Feb, but I can't be sure at this point that an order placed now will be filled in late Feb, so I took it down. No other change to ad or offer.

Thank-you,
    Walter

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    So im asking this again is the February date when they're suppose to arrive or is this simply a projected date of possible approval by the rcmp lab,I tried calling arms east and they wouldn't tell me and I don't see any info here on this forum can someone please clear this up for me just looking for a clear answer
    Thanks!
    Hi Airborneboi69.

With all respect, you have received as clear an answer as I have said we are going to give until we are ready to say more. I am sorry, but not everything in business is public information all the time.

If we were taking money upfront we would definitely owe more information, and would provide it.

I realize that doesn't answer your question.

All the best,
    Walter

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I just changed our store listing to remove the late Feb notice. Many people will be getting theirs in late Feb, but I can't be sure at this point that an order placed now will be filled in late Feb, so I took it down. No other change to ad or offer.

Thank-you,
    Walter
    Many people will be getting theirs Walter in February? !?!?!?

Very cool dude. I hope it stays that way for us!!!!!

Thanks again
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Hi walter

Im not intending any disrespect im simply trying to find out if a firearm is approved or not so I know wether or not i give you money up front for my self and another interested party who isnt a member of cgn as there is a lot of conflicting information out there you are the only retailer that seems to have given an update on this matter pointing towards a positive direction im simply looking to make an informed decision on spending again I recognize each company has its own policies and rights to disclosure, but im simply trying to figure if a firearm is approved or not if it isnt , than it isnt no big deal ill wait if it is then I have several interested buyers in my weapon shop
    Again no disrespect implied or intended just want to make an informed decision
    Thanks again!

There is no money up front for this anyways?!?!?!?
    Just a pre order to hold your name in a line. That's it.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Your CC does NOT get charged until it is ready to ship.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    Hi walter

Im not intending any disrespect im simply trying to find out if a firearm is approved or not so I know wether or not i give you money up front for my self and another interested party who isnt a member of cgn as there is a lot of conflicting information out there you are the only retailer that seems to have given an update on this matter pointing towards a positive direction im simply looking to make an informed decision on spending again I recognize each company has its own policies and rights to disclosure, but im simply trying to figure if a firearm is approved or not if it isnt , than it isnt no big deal ill wait if it is then I have several interested buyers in my weapon shop
    Again no disrespect implied or intended just want to make an informed decision
    Thanks again!
    It's all good. Just to be clear though, if you place an order you are not giving us any money up front. We are not asking for it, we won't take it.

Cheers,
    Walter

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

CGN Regular
    Ok ill put my name on the list thanks again and sorry for any misunderstandings
    Mike

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Is a pre-order legally binding? If you missed the first shipment (and not knowing when the next may come in) what about unforeseen circumstances down the road?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Is a pre-order legally binding? If you missed the first shipment (and not knowing when the next may come in) what about unforeseen circumstances down the road?
    The sale is a legal purchase agreement, in short, by ordering one you are ordering one.

Unforseen circumstances would be a bridge to be crossed at that time. If we were ready to sue over it we would be demanding 25% down, no refunds! We are not.
    Last edited by dangertree; 01-21-2014 at 10:11 PM.

CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com