Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Tavor triggers

BANNED
    I wish they would offer the Mil discount price up here on those. That would be awesome...

Sadly I feel that I am one of the 7 over .
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

I think Im number 8 lol. Knew should of ordered it earlier.

will the people that missed the pre order be notified that they wont be getting one this round?? or do we wait and see if out credit cards get charged?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bartledan's Avatar
    Yes, you should let those other poor buggers know they ordered too late. Those people who are not me. That group to which I do not belong. The people who ordered too late, which I did not. You should let them know. "Them", not "us". They.

Ok,
    I've ordered mine 20 days ago. Can we find out how many people put an order after the 6th?

Placed my order 122 days ago, I think I'm good :P
    Super excited now!

CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlicks18 View Post
    will the people that missed the pre order be notified that they wont be getting one this round?? or do we wait and see if out credit cards get charged?
    Will try to break the news to those unlucky folks asap.
    Here's hoping the numbers are LOW , & that we don't need to.
    As "D"mentioned earlier, we are trying to secure as many as possible from "Bill".
    In the meantime , still taking preorder info for a 2nd list/ shipment .

Again , we do APPRECIATE your interest in these triggers , and most especially your patience !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bartledan's Avatar
    I ordered mine when the earth was still hot, and vitreous gases scorched the lungs. I ordered mine on the fifth day, before lazy old whatsisname rested. I ordered my from an iPad with a little pterodactyl in it. He sent my message, then shrugged and said "eh, it's a living". I ordered mine while dodging a tyrannosaur. I ordered mine while waiting for the keyframes from Tron to render. Before the Tavor existed, I ordered mine using a Quija board. Only pussies use Ouija boards to GET messages. I carved my order on the rock of Gros Morne using a bent and rusted shard of viking steel. Those jumping idiots are joyful about being BEHIND me in line, and that was 1972. I clearly remember when Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon, because I was ordering my trigger at the same time. What is best? To crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of those seven guys who ordered to late.

Any news on which ones are going to be left out? The wait is killing me.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."