Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Tavor triggers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bartledan's Avatar
    I got a really awesome zipper tab pull with Geise-whatsit written on it. Way better than a patch, or hat, or BJ. It's not better. It's not awesome. It's ####ty. I'm going to wear it for a year, and put it on the EE for $900.

i got the gooey patch as well. all good better then nothing

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    Thank-you JNA.

Let us know how you make out on the range please. I hope you enjoy it.
    How do I get on the list. I do not see the triggers on your site anymore. Pm me pls. Thanks
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Yup I got the gooey patch too. Just tossed it couldn't be bothered with cleaning it.

Trigger feels significantly better... it's no longer a finger workout to fire 100 rounds the reset is far shorter, i would say more than half of the original reset is gone. I love that fact that it's adjustable but i probably won't play with the setting until im sure i need more weight than the factory 3.5ish pull. though im tempted to crank it to 5 and see how it feels. was it worth 500 bucks? maybe, what geissele should have done is gone all the way and improved the trigger linkage and removed as much of the take-up slack as they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartledan View Post
    Make sure the rifle/hammer is cocked before doing basically anything assembly/disassembly related with it.
    The hammer was down when I tried to put the BCG back in. I can be a bit slow some days, but I am not that out to lunch :P

CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bartledan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
    The hammer was down when I tried to put the BCG back in. I can be a bit slow some days, but I am not that out to lunch :P
    Also, be sure penis is clear of zipper before closing.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajr122 View Post
    Had to play with it a bit to get it to line up, no surprise since these are made for the more mass produced US ones.

Trigger feels a lot more crisp at break and definitely better reset. Stock well worn in with secondary spring removed was 7.5-8 lbs, now 4.5 every time. If you shoot it a lot, it's worth the money, if you rarely use it it's a toss up. I'm not regretting it in the least.
    Is "I thought he was a zombie" a valid defence yet?

Looking forward to hearing if there is an increase in accuracy with the new trigger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Canada post tracking shows mine is in Calgary. I'm in Manitoba. What gives Canada Post?