Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 16" Kel-Tec Su16fx unregistered restricted rifles sold by P&D by mistake.

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar

16" Kel-Tec Su16fx unregistered restricted rifles sold by P&D by mistake.

I've read some dealers have sold 16" Su16fx unregistered restricted rifles by mistake. I heard P&D also received, sold and shipped some of these rifles. Do you have any plan of action on how to deal with customers who have found themselves in this situation?

Have you contacted Vault distribution to get information?

Thanks
    Last edited by cerebral_bore; 01-18-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    I've read some dealers have sold 16" Su16fx unregistered restricted rifles by mistake. I heard P&D also received, sold and shipped some of these rifles. Do you have any plan of action on how to deal with customers who have found themselves in this situation?

Thanks
    The entire ownership group is in Las Vegas (following the Shot Show) waiting to return home on Sun. We will contact Vault when we return and have a definitive answer. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Thanks
    Anyone who thinks they have one of these guns should contact us by phone or email and we will get back to you. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Wonder if there's a few eyebrows raised at the RCMP over this issue? If they weren't wise to what's up they'll be for sure now with the way this threads titled! Nothing like drawing a little heat...lol. Hope it all works out ok for anyone without a Restricted status or having to explain the issue when trying to get an ATT to return the rifles....
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    Wonder if there's a few eyebrows raised at the RCMP over this issue? If they weren't wise to what's up they'll be for sure now with the way this threads titled! Nothing like drawing a little heat...lol. Hope it all works out ok for anyone without a Restricted status or having to explain the issue when trying to get an ATT to return the rifles....
    The rcmp is aware and we have a grace period where the att isnt required to bring it to the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfslayer View Post
    The rcmp is aware and we have a grace period where the att isnt required to bring it to the post office.
    Glad to hear that! I would of been stressed if I was caught up in it. Have read horror stories of paperwork mistakes causing some major issues. Hope everything gets straightened out as I want one of these rifles!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

I just hope they don't get re-classified as restricted when they come back with the proper barrel. That and hoping it only takes a few weeks to get the rifle back.

How on earth could restricted firearms go out to the dealers without some type of documentation stating they were restricted??????
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    How on earth could restricted firearms go out to the dealers without some type of documentation stating they were restricted??????
    My guess is they werent measured by Kel-Tec, Customs, Vault or LGS to confirm compliance.

The fact they sold out so quick means most of them didn't leavd the box at the LGS, meaning less opportunity for someone to notice the barrel length.

Many screw ups needed to happen for this to play out.

My guess is they werent measured by Kel-Tec, Customs, Vault or LGS to confirm compliance.

The fact they sold out so quick means most of them didn't leavd the box at the LGS, meaning less opportunity for someone to notice the barrel length.

Many screw ups needed to happen for this to play out.
    I love it!
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast