Thread: Promised shipping dates.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar

Promised shipping dates.

Hi Simon,

I sent you an email about this last week (jan 13th)but I'm sure you are having a good time in Vegas and perhaps no one is home to deal with business.

I ordered a guide rod from you during the boxing week sale(paid dec 29th) and was told by you that the item would ship in a small envelope the day after I paid.

I have not received anything and it is now Jan 18th so I can only assume it has not been shipped.

This is not the first or even second time you've told me something would ship "tomorrow" and then weeks latter when I contact you about it I get an apology and sometimes a tracking number.

I do like your products and you have never let me down completely.... however the false promises ,while consistent ,are some what annoying.

In the future perhaps you should refrain from comments like " I will get it in the mail tomorrow" etc and simply provide a tracking number once the item is in the mail.
    That way if I don't get a tracking number within a week I can follow it up rather then waiting for a parcel that is not on it's way.

One question I have for you is,

Can your system provide tracking information and actual confirmation of shipment like other vendors do?

Maybe you should adopt this practice.

I hope you are having a good time in Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Hi Simon,

I sent you an email about this last week (jan 13th)but I'm sure you are having a good time in Vegas and perhaps no one is home to deal with business.

I ordered a guide rod from you during the boxing week sale(paid dec 29th) and was told by you that the item would ship in a small envelope the day after I paid.

I have not received anything and it is now Jan 18th so I can only assume it has not been shipped.

This is not the first or even second time you've told me something would ship "tomorrow" and then weeks latter when I contact you about it I get an apology and sometimes a tracking number.

I do like your products and you have never let me down completely.... however the false promises ,while consistent ,are some what annoying.

In the future perhaps you should refrain from comments like " I will get it in the mail tomorrow" etc and simply provide a tracking number once the item is in the mail.
    That way if I don't get a tracking number within a week I can follow it up rather then waiting for a parcel that is not on it's way.

Can your system provide tracking information and actual confirmation of shipment like other vendors do?

Agreed that this is annoying, I've been waiting weeks for a package that hasn't been shipped either ... and while waiting, was also put on sale. Good products, questionable processing and shipping practices. No offense intended.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Hi Simon,

you item was sent letter mail I na small padded mailer as per you request, no no tracking possible on $3 in stamps
    Item was mailed just before we left for shot so you should have had it by now, likely get it on Monday, let us know if not
    bbb