Savage 10TR LEO Rifles

Thread: Savage 10TR LEO Rifles

Tags: None

Frontier Firearms said:
  2. cupar1 said:
    yay, a nice discounted promotional product for those on the law enforcement or in the military. Nothing about this rifle is restricted to them but the speacil price is a thank you. I think that answer's several pages of questions on the last thread. Thanks frontier haven't had the pleasure to do buisness with you yet, but heard great things.

banditos said:
    Another dealer is selling to ex-police and ex-military. Can you do this also?
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

bollox said:
    ^^ Yep, mine's here on monday.

I picked Frontier to deal with as I have had great experiences in the past and prefer their shipping rates.

The deal is thru Savage. A few dealers offer them, Frontier just happens to be the best one..

banditos said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    ^^ Yep, mine's here on monday.

I picked Frontier to deal with as I have had great experiences in the past and prefer their shipping rates.

The deal is thru Savage. A few dealers offer them, Frontier just happens to be the best one..
    If that's the case then "Bombs Away"
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.
  6. Jon. said:
    Mine came in the mail yesterday, nice rifle, the ole Rem700 (that I also bought from Frontier) is now on the chopping block!

brucecorporal said:
    Got mine yesterday-awesome deal Thanks Frontier!!
    .17M2 owner....one of the original M2 buyers...Join The Crowd!!
  8. celtic1123 said:
    Got mine today, now to just try and skip out of work early tomorrow to go pick up a scope and some rings! Thanks Frontier!!!

Draezin said:
    CP tracking says mine should be in my hot little hands on 22JAN14! Too bad it will be too cold out to shoot it for a few more months though!
    I 'advise' you to learn how to spell 'advice'.

stevey201 said:
    Got mine, looks great and feels awesome. I was especially satisfied with Frontier's quick replies and their flat shipping rate. Thanks Frontier!