Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Accuracy International for 2014!

New from Accuracy International for 2014!

NEW FROM ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL FOR 2014! Click the link below to download and view the Press Releases on the new AXMC, AT & AICS. These items should be available in the near future, we will post further details as soon as we have any!

http://www.accuracyinternational.com...essreleas.html

Are you able to order the new AI Bipod yet? The one for the AT that fits into the stock spigot. It looks wider and has a tightening feature to lock it down vs the old PH.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Would be very interested on the AT AICS & attachments/accessories for Savage 10 FCP.

Estimated date of availablity ?
    CCFR MDRGC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wolverine, with the quick barrel change feature on these new rifles it would be great to have some options of other calibers available to us Canadians like the Americans have. I realise that their barrels are done for them in the states by Tooley Custom Rifles (Dave Tooley) and may not be available to us up here however I think that if there was options for us they would be a easy sale to AI owners in Canada as the barrels for the AX and AT also work in the AW and AE rifles as well. I know that I would be down for a 260 and 243 barrel.
    Last edited by JayCarver; 01-31-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    Would be very interested on the AT AICS & attachments/accessories for Savage 10 FCP.

Estimated date of availablity ?
    There is still no ETA or updates on these goodies for the Savage. I think if you check back through our forum John explained it much better in a previous thread. I'm as anxious for those as you are, got a couple of savage's just waiting for new stocks
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

My AI AX 50 is looking for a brother and the new AX 338 will probably join our family soon !

Quote Originally Posted by JayCarver View Post
    Wolverine, with the quick barrel change feature on these new rifles it would be great to have some options of other calibers available to us Canadians like they Americans have. I realise that their barrels are done for them in the states by Tooley Custom Rifles (Dave Tooley) and may not be available to us up here however I think that if there was options for us they would be a easy sale to AI owners in Canada as the barrels for the AX and AT also work in the AW and AE rifles as well. I know that I would be down for a 260 and 243 barrel.
    ^^^THIS.....please!

Bartlien Barrels

I picked up the AX AICS chassis a little while ago. Mine has the butt stock that is pictured in the AT AICS. The press release shows the AX AICS with a different butt stock. Will this be available to purchase separately now? Previously it was not.

Oops, wrong thread.

Any news on the ATs? ETA for delivery? How many are you bringing in on the first run, enough to satisfy a year's worth of orders?

Thanks,

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast