Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Again much thanks to your talented Markus!

Today I was giving the 22 Hammerli pistol a good workout on the outdoor range for the first time in quite a while. I few adjustments to the rear sight and all things are great once again.

Cheers...........
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

I bought something there and then looked at some guns. They were pretty cool about it.

I wonder if they have trijicon HD night sights for a g17?! And can they install them for a decent price.
    Last edited by Rapier46; 01-13-2015 at 11:23 PM.

CGN Regular
    Was in to pick up my Browning 1911, excited to take home my first handgun & first restricted firearm once home I realized I had left another purchase behind. I just finished taking advantage of the deal on Sig Firearms and had also purchased a 1911 schematic cleaning mat that I left behind. A quick call there and it was found and put aside with my name on it. Thanks guys I'll be in during the week to pick it up.

Great Service From Calgary Shooting Centre

I received great service from Calgary Shooting Centre. I ordered a Rossi Ranch Hand on Friday late in the day and received it at 7:45 AM Wednesday.
    It was also 50 to 100 dollars cheaper than a lot of other places I checked.Name:  002 - Copy1.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  35.0 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  37.0 KB

Great service, thanks

Ordered rifle on a Friday they shipped on a Monday, due to bad roads and Loomis being unfamiliar with Canpar process rifle was in my town Wednesday but not delivered until this AM, Great price and great service. Thanks

Stellar Service

Just wanted to drop a little love for the guys at CSC.

Sent back a 3-month old Ruger MkIII pistol to get some work done. Work was performed on the rear sight assembly, including replacing a broken sight blade, polished up some internals, and zeroed everything in. All within a couple of weeks including shipping both ways. Didn't have time to miss it before it showed up unannounced this afternoon.

Again, my hat is off to Markus & staff. Look forward to dropping by on my next trip to Cowtown. But now, it's off to the range. No more excuses for not shooting straight!
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Reviving an older thread, but similar praise. Just bought a Ruger SP 101 .357. Both service and price were excellent. Thanks, folks!
    Stuart
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN Regular
    CSC rocks and very accommodating!! purchased a few things from there, including my PE-90 looooooooong time ago
    Swiss Arms PE-90. Owner

I gotta second that, csc has always given top notch service each time I've dropped by to pick up something or just to kill time. Keep it up csc.

UN-freakin-believable

Ordered kimber custom II on Saturday evening. I gave them my info this morning. Then I get a shipping confirmation this afternoon. Unbelievable customer service.

Thanks very much.

For anyone else that listens to SFR this proves I'm not a communist. Lol
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.