$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

CGN Regular

Excellent service as usual.

Stopped by to pick up some CCI mini mags. great price and service as usual. thumbs up!

BANNED

Excellent service. Thanx

Just wanted to thank yall again for the superb service I got in the store over the weekend. I bought the ATI heat sheild and Army can of Federal 00 buck shot. Excellent prices and knowledgable staff over there. You know Ill be going back soon for more goodies. Thanx again. Pk

Thank you CSC!

I just want to say thanks to the guys at Calgary Shooting Center. Bought an M&P9 Range kit from them. Gave them a call last Friday morning, did the phone call with CFO on Monday and I have this beauty by today Thursday just in time for Christmas.

Thanks for the speedy transaction.
    Merry Christmas!!!

Great Service Thanks

Just a thanks for the exceptional service. Emailed about a product on a Saturday night got a response within an hour. I then replied with an order which was billed that same night and shipped on Monday.

Thanks for great service

Just picked up a Rem 700 SPS in 330 WM. wasn't sure what I wanted with a 100% certainty, but after talking with 2 fellas my mind was mind up.

Thanks guys, great service and very Knowledgeable staff, will be seeing alot more of my business. Now to find a cool stock, optics and more sweet candy for my new toy. Any ideas PM me.
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Smells like victory."

"We won't let that happen... Whose we? Smith, Wesson, and I."

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Thanks guys!

Just thought I'd put it out there how great an experience I had a few weeks back with purchasing a revolver from CSC ! John and staff were more than helpful from start of transaction to the finish. So thanks guys! Definitely consider you guys for my next firearm purchase even if you are a few provinces over! And lastly Thanks John for an exceptionally good deal!

Talking Thanks CSC!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the team at CSC

Came in to visit Calgary and try out the range and a few of their rental firearms. The staff was awesome and got us everything we needed and setup quickly.

The range itself was great! I wish I lived closer to make it home!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

CGN Regular
    They are great over there.

Excellent service.

Thanks guys for your help today.
    It's nice to find a firearms store that has helpful and knowledgeable staff!

Went in with a simple pistol problem and it was taken care of within minutes.

Thank You!

I would like to thank You for great service. I visited your store today, just to inspect two firearms. I had no plans of buying them right away, but certainly one of these will land in my safe in near future. I was very nicely surprised with great service that I provided with. The pistols were shown to me, I was advised about main upgrades between the newer and older version. All this in VERY professional and respectful way. Very nice Gentleman (nearly as bald as I'm ...sorry, can't remember his name now) was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I'm so uplifted after this visit that I may actually come again and sign up for the full membership. Thank You for that. Great job!