Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

BANNED

Calgary shooting centre. EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!!

All I can say is wow! Called looking for a Rossi 92 in 357 and was informed that they were sold out.
    Disappointed, I thanked the guy on the phone and hung up. Seconds later he called me back and told me that he in fact found one and it happened to be the stainless version with a large lever none the less!!! (They still have a few more in stock)

I wish I could remember his name, either way what a pleasant experience! I will definitely be checking with them when I want to make my next purchase and the best part is I didn't have to pay the 13% ontario HST just the icing on the cake! Thanks guys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Norm?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

x2. Always look forward to stopping by when I'm in town. The guys always treat me well and their facilities are deluxe.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

BANNED
    Makes me want to move to Alberta even more now

BANNED
    It was Geoff

I just don't get it, thanks gun store; for selling me something at regular price, that I have to wait for in line at the store or find out its out of stock days later online. Thanks for not being able to service what I bought or offering me any other alternative. It doesn't matter how much I spend or how patient I am I alway feel like I just got screwed. We need to have a DAILY DEALS thread, so we can all take advantage of the savings, not just on BOXING DAY, oh sorry out of stock. Bla

Quote Originally Posted by espresso604 View Post
    I just don't get it, thanks gun store; for selling me something at regular price, that I have to wait for in line at the store or find out its out of stock days later online. Thanks for not being able to service what I bought or offering me any other alternative. It doesn't matter how much I spend or how patient I am I alway feel like I just got screwed. We need to have a DAILY DEALS thread, so we can all take advantage of the savings, not just on BOXING DAY, oh sorry out of stock. Bla
    Ya we get it. You don't like showing appreciation for gun stores. You made it clear in your wanstall's thread post.

Actually, you said the exact same thing.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Yeah

Sorry, my bad, just thought I needed to reiterate my point. STOP BLOWING SMOKE

Sorry, my bad, just thought I needed to reiterate my point. STOP BLOWING SMOKE
    Stop trolling. Out of the 6 posts you've made on this forum, all have been to complain about something about some forum sponsor.

Relax dude. Life is too short to be so negative. This thread isn't about prices. It is about customer service. Sometimes that is worth the price paid, even if it isn't the cheapest place to buy.