Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Stop trolling. Out of the 6 posts you've made on this forum, all have been to complain about something about some forum sponsor.

Relax dude. Life is too short to be so negative. This thread isn't about prices. It is about customer service. Sometimes that is worth the price paid, even if it isn't the cheapest place to buy.
    And on another note, we are lucky sometimes to get the things we desire seeing is how there is such a huge market and a limited supply...I appreciate the great customer service from site sponsors here when I make purchases as we all should.

i tried starting a post/thread when i bought from them (somehow couldn't)
    ...to say thanks for the good service and price...

BANNED
    I've had at least one experience with them and it was well handled..

Been dealing with these guys since they opened and have never left disappointed. Wish it was the same across Blackfoot.
    If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge514 View Post
    Been dealing with these guys since they opened and have never left disappointed. Wish it was the same across Blackfoot.
    I'll give a big +10 to that... CSC is class all the way.

woohoo to another person from cochrane
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge514 View Post
    Money's Money, Business Is Business, I Never Said We Were Friends

CGN Regular
    GOOD SERVICE BEGINS WITH GOOD MANAGEMENT! thanks to everyone there and happy new year!

Rossi puma! Good choice mate!

Went to the range a bought another toy

I had no intention of buying another gun anytime soon. Really, especially after going to Vegas for Christmas and spending way more than I planned!

So I rounded up some ammo and went to the range for some 'aroma therapy' and like always, took a look around afterwards to see what was new on the shelves. Lots of nice pistols and revolvers but out of my price range right now

Then someone (you know who you are ) shows me a Norinco backpacker (12 gauge single shot) with a price tag of $125!Well how can I say no to that, I just put $130 in my truck to fill it up!

So I bought it! I've looked at them online but once I had it in my hands, (and for $125) I couldn't let it go! If only CSC could have the receipts that say "food bank donation" or something like that! At least this purchase will only cost me a small pair of earrings!

You are singing and all to familiar tune my good sir. I myself couldn't help myself with purchasing 4 new to me firearms in the last month (Ruger GP100, Remington 700 CDL, Marlin 336, SA 1873). And, to make things more interesting, my wife only knows of the first two, so I'm not sure what kind of earrings this will cost me...haha

What can ya say........a man likes his toys
    I don't have an attitude problem; you must have a perception problem.