Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Thought this would be about shooting.
    I wasn't sure what the thread would be about haha... I've only been at CSC once really, but the guys were great. I wish we had a gun store like that where I live.

Ben

CGN Regular
    Yeah downside to a full lenght rail is that it requires higher rings

Trijicon MRO - Thanks CSC

I have been going back and forth on getting an MRO for my DD MK18 for a few months now so when I finally pulled the trigger I took some time and looked around for the best deal. I wanted the 1/3 Co-Witness mount and optic. From what I found CSC is $8 cheaper then anyone else and shipping was also the best price I could find. I know $8 is not a massive savings but when I was telling my wife I got the best price in Canada I was able to do it with a straight face "Honey it was on sale and I got the best price in Canada" sounds like a winner right

Ordered on Sunday night and arrived in Vancouver area Wednesday morning very well packed.

Was my first time ordering from CSC and was super smooth transaction.

Thanks

Hey, you are welcome. Also $8 is nothing to to sneeze at. You can get 6 of these babies:
    Name:  131606.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  16.5 KB
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

If you can get me 6 beer for $8 in BC ill split them with ya.

Or will you include them with the shipped optic for $8?

Great service

Hi all. I bought a Remington RP9 from the fellows at Calgary Shooting Center. Order processed quickly, transfer started immediately, was shipped out in 4 days. All good. Would deal again. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by va2ir View Post
    Hi all. I bought a Remington RP9 from the fellows at Calgary Shooting Center. Order processed quickly, transfer started immediately, was shipped out in 4 days. All good. Would deal again. Thanks guys.
    Happy everything went as it should...see you again soon.
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

Excellent service

I was in last week using the range and my front site on my pistol became loose after around 200 rds down range. Asked the staff if they could fix it and the the staff (owner or gun smith) took a look at it, and tighten it up for me. No charge on the fix. Just a smile and thanks for coming in. Thanks again gents.

I have to agree with that- I got a lot of help and guidance with a recent purchase. The staff were patient with my questions and addressed all my concerns. Thanks!

Glad we could help. Most problems can be fixed with a smile.....and red loctite.