Page 1 of 26 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

My First Experience

I have to say when I first saw an advertisment for this place before it opened I kinda giggled at it and wrote it off as good competition coming to the area.

I noticed a few more posts here on CGN of the future of the business and then finally gave them a phone call to see if they had any of the beloved Keltec Sub 2000's and was soon put on a waiting list.

Everytime I phoned they were more then happy to answer my irritating questions once every few weeks about getting it. I talked to several of the staff till one day they phoned me and told me it was there.

I went (the first time) to the range and was really impressed with the whole building. Just the cool display cases and all the 'art' lying around on the walls really made me feel like it was a professional business.

I walked in and was greated by more then one person and treated nicely and went on my way home after getting the most awesome toy ever.

Later while reassembling my Sub 2000 a part on it broke. I was angry and upset but luckly my lady suggested I just phone them. I did and once again they were more then happy to replace the part on the spot when I came in.

The next day I came in with a 100 rounds and they swapped out the part and showed me the range. The people there were super helpful and really went the extra mile to make my visit seem as comfortable as possible. I shot to my hearts content and went home only after some more helpful advice.

To end I have to say it was awesome and I will be back. Most of all I wasn't treated like an idiot that didn't know anything or told what I wanted.

Short Version:

I ordered
    I got it at the best price
    It broke
    It was fixed in less then 24 hours
    I shot it
    I was impressed with the range
    I wasn't hasseled or insulted
    I will be back

Good work guys now if I only had $600 for a membership

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Desette View Post
    You should have got in on the early bird special :D

Quote Originally Posted by Suspect187 View Post
    Didn't know there was one :-( lol

If I would have known!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect187 View Post

CGN Regular
    Other than a couple others in Calgary who seem to know what are we talking about here?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desette View Post
    I have to say when I first saw an advertisment for this place before it opened I kinda giggled at it and wrote it off as good competition coming to the area.

I noticed a few more posts here on CGN of the future of the business and then finally gave them a phone call to see if they had any of the beloved Keltec Sub 2000's and was soon put on a waiting list.

Everytime I phoned they were more then happy to answer my irritating questions once every few weeks about getting it. I talked to several of the staff till one day they phoned me and told me it was there.

I went (the first time) to the range and was really impressed with the whole building. Just the cool display cases and all the 'art' lying around on the walls really made me feel like it was a professional business.

I walked in and was greated by more then one person and treated nicely and went on my way home after getting the most awesome toy ever.

Later while reassembling my Sub 2000 a part on it broke. I was angry and upset but luckly my lady suggested I just phone them. I did and once again they were more then happy to replace the part on the spot when I came in.

The next day I came in with a 100 rounds and they swapped out the part and showed me the range. The people there were super helpful and really went the extra mile to make my visit seem as comfortable as possible. I shot to my hearts content and went home only after some more helpful advice.

To end I have to say it was awesome and I will be back. Most of all I wasn't treated like an idiot that didn't know anything or told what I wanted.

Short Version:

I ordered
    I got it at the best price
    It broke
    It was fixed in less then 24 hours
    I shot it
    I was impressed with the range
    I wasn't hasseled or insulted
    I will be back

Sweet! Sounds like you got some great service. Glad to hear.
    sic semper tyrannis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Thumbs Up!

I was in this morning for some night sights and received excellent service.

It's a great store and I wish you all the luck in the future!

Excellent Service

Good Day

I just wanted to say that I was in the other day and recieved fantastic service, first I recieved a tour of the facilities which was quite impressive
    then I ended up looking at a Classic Green by SwissArms which I ended up
    purchasing as I was given a deal to boot.

Thank's again and good luck with the new venture.

Happy 1st Time Customer

It my first time dealing with your company for the purchase of a Trijicon Accupoint optic. I was quite pleased with both your level of service and price.
    I would enjoy doing business again.

Cheers

Paul

Thumbs up These are the good guys!

Wandered in to CSC today, chatted with James the owner today and ordered myself a new rifle. Good guys to talk to and deal with, very friendly and approachable. If anyone hasn't been in to see these guys, do yourself a favor and stop in.

Cheers.

Tyler
    "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear-not absence of fear." - Mark Twain
    "When 14 or 15 rounds of 12 gauge won't solve your problem, you might want to look at something belt fed" - hickock 45

Page 1 of 26 1234567891121 ... LastLast