Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

Thanks for great service

Just picked up a Rem 700 SPS in 330 WM. wasn't sure what I wanted with a 100% certainty, but after talking with 2 fellas my mind was mind up.

Thanks guys, great service and very Knowledgeable staff, will be seeing alot more of my business. Now to find a cool stock, optics and more sweet candy for my new toy. Any ideas PM me.
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Smells like victory."

"We won't let that happen... Whose we? Smith, Wesson, and I."

"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun."

Thanks guys!

Just thought I'd put it out there how great an experience I had a few weeks back with purchasing a revolver from CSC ! John and staff were more than helpful from start of transaction to the finish. So thanks guys! Definitely consider you guys for my next firearm purchase even if you are a few provinces over! And lastly Thanks John for an exceptionally good deal!

Talking Thanks CSC!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the team at CSC

Came in to visit Calgary and try out the range and a few of their rental firearms. The staff was awesome and got us everything we needed and setup quickly.

The range itself was great! I wish I lived closer to make it home!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

They are great over there.

Excellent service.

Thanks guys for your help today.
    It's nice to find a firearms store that has helpful and knowledgeable staff!

Went in with a simple pistol problem and it was taken care of within minutes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar

Thank You!

I would like to thank You for great service. I visited your store today, just to inspect two firearms. I had no plans of buying them right away, but certainly one of these will land in my safe in near future. I was very nicely surprised with great service that I provided with. The pistols were shown to me, I was advised about main upgrades between the newer and older version. All this in VERY professional and respectful way. Very nice Gentleman (nearly as bald as I'm ...sorry, can't remember his name now) was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I'm so uplifted after this visit that I may actually come again and sign up for the full membership. Thank You for that. Great job!
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

Far Enough North of 43.6532° N, 79.3832° W

***5 Stars for the Calgary Shooting Centre!!!***

Just wanted to say thanks to Norm and everyone at the Shooting Centre for making my first ever dealing with them a perfect one!

For quite some time, I have been searching for a set of Trijicon HD sights for my P226. I was having a bit of a tough time finding them in stock in Canada, and it just so happened that the Calgary Shooting Centre not only had them in stock, but they had both colours. When faced with deciding which colour to go with, Norm e-mailed me a few photos of both the orange and yellow sights, not stock internet photos, but photos that he took himself...this was a HUGE help, and allowed me to "side-by-side" them to make my choice. They also had the best price that I could find...

All in all, I just wanted to say thanks again, and I will not hesitate to give the Shooting Centre a call again in the future...

Thanks guys!
    One very important ingredient of success is a good, persistent, tireless enemy...

They're a great bunch of guys to deal with! I would highly recommend Calgary Shooting Center to everyone!

what color did you go with in the end?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Norm's one bad mofo. Crazy s.o.b. Like a serious ninja.

Hehehehehehe

Seriously though, great staff there.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY