**Update February 24, 2014**
**The order has been placed so no more orders will be accepted for the group purchase, I will stock some extra triggers for those that have missed the opportunity.**
I have spoken with Timney Triggers regarding the IWI Tavor, they have confirmed that the trigger will work in the Canadian Model. They will not be available for purchase for 1 month however. The retail price on the trigger is $352.95 US, by the time the trigger gets to us in Canada we are looking at a price of $410.00 depending on the exchange rate.
If we can put an order together for 10 + triggers I will offer a 10% discount to the retail cost. Keep in mind the price is composed of the
Retail Cost + Exchange Rate + Shipping to Canada + Duty and Taxes (roughly 6%). Then there is shipping from me to you which would range from $12.00 -$15.00 across Canada.
UPDATE - We have exceed the 10 trigger limit so I will discount the retail cost by 10%, the Trigger will be $317.65 US + applicable taxes and duties as laid out previously.
UPDATE February 8th, 2014 - Timney has indicated the delivery is approximately 1 month out. Given this time frame you can still participate in the group purchase until Sunday, February 23th, 2014.
If you would like to be part of this purchase please PM me with the following Personal Information;
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Mailing Address
I will need a $200.00 deposit that can be paid one of two ways.
- EMT, to firstname.lastname@example.org If you opt for the EMT method please ensure you send along the security answer as well.
- Credit Card, I can accept CC through PayPal only, I will generate a PayPal invoice for you to pay should you opt to go this route. In order to generate the invoice I need ALL the Personal Information as listed above to create the invoice
UPDATE February 8th, 2014- I will be modifying the PO with Timney on Monday, February 24, 2014. So I will cut off the orders on Sunday, February 22nd, 2014 at 6:00 PM MST.
Here is Timney's description on the Trigger.
- Self-contained drop in trigger. Unbelievably easy to install.
- Because of the unique, bullpup design of the Tavor the Timney replacement is a two-stage trigger feel.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC Machined aluminum housing.
- Wire EDM cut, heat treated, Teflon nickel coated hammer to guarantee a lifetime of reliable service.
- Factory tested and preset at 4lbs. (Not adjustable)