Thread: My Last Dealing with Marstar...

CGN frequent flyer

My Last Dealing with Marstar...

...went extremely well! Just wanted to say thanks, yes, this is my fanboy post. I was waiting for an order for a few weeks and wondered what was up so I picked up the phone and called them. Got a clear answer as to what item was delaying the order and an offer to ship what items they could right away. I prefer to wait for it all to ship together rather than piecemeal. But I am happy to wait, having got a clear explanation.

I bought my first online gun from Marstar, the m14 "TacPack" special and over the years since have bought many more guns from them. As long as they continue to provide me with excellent products and offers I see no reason to stop.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Phoning them is the best approach.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    And here I thought from the title that I was going to have to send for the WHAAAAAAMBULANCE

CGN Regular
    I have always had good dealings with Marstar. Living in Texas they are my great source of hard to find (or order) Enfield parts. It really is a pleasure dealing with people who actually know someting about Enfields.
    Texan addicted to Enfields

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I thought the last "Last Marstar Dealings" Thread got locked and someone wanting to call the WHAAAAAAAAAMULANCE back...

to OP: good to hear you got it worked out.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    I've had nothing but great service from these guys. My last order was a little complicated and they bent over backwards to accommodate me. Great guys to deal with.

CGN Regular
    Marstar is top to deal with. It's funny how we for get to pick up the phone and call if there is a problem with a order. FCK email I'm sure the staff has more to do then get useless emails. Let's go back to the old days when thats how you placed an order. Call them and it was done .

Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    ...went extremely well! Just wanted to say thanks, yes, this is my fanboy post. I was waiting for an order for a few weeks and wondered what was up soI picked up the phone and called them. Got a clear answer as to what item was delaying the order and an offer to ship what items they could right away. I prefer to wait for it all to ship together rather than piecemeal. But I am happy to wait, having got a clear explanation.

I bought my first online gun from Marstar, the m14 "TacPack" special and over the years since have bought many more guns from them. As long as they continue to provide me with excellent products and offers I see no reason to stop.
    You mean you called before posting a freak out?? You must've knocked your head

CGN frequent flyer Wired leader's Avatar
    Wow!
    Thought this was going to be another epic Marstar thread. What a letdown.

Guess I have to go somewhere else for my noon hour entertainment! Glad to hear positive dealings with marstar as I'm perusing their website as we speak.