Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FABARM Pistolas Have Arrived -- 11" Italian-Made 12GA!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb FABARM Pistolas Have Arrived -- 11" Italian-Made 12GA!

These short beauties from the Martial line of the FABARM shotgun family have finally arrived at our store. These are about as good as it gets for a super-short rifle for hiking, camp, and home defense from predators. These are extremely lightweight, featuring a 7075 (Ergal 55) aluminum receiver to shave ounces and a 3" chamber for full-power loads when necessary in bear country and beyond, with a highly resistant finish for rough environments. Each comes with fiber optic ghost ring sights and a field stock and is classified as non-restricted in Canada. These are just about the perfect gun for up-country hikers and bowhunters who want to minimize their pack weight without compromising their self-defense capabilities in the wilderness -- slug and buck ready out of the box, carrying 4+1.

Fabarm Martial Pistola 11" 12GA

CLICK HERE

And as for other Fabarm products also in stock right now at Wanstalls:

Fabarm Martial Pro-Forces 14" 12GA

CLICK HERE

Fabarm SAT-8 18.5" 12GA

CLICK HERE

Fabarm SAT-8 Tactical 18.5" 12GA

CLICK HERE

All of the above are available now here at WanstallsOnline -- we ship for a flat rate $10 coast to coast!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Could you check the overall length of the 11 inch model, please? Your site says 23 inches; does not sound right.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Expried Business Member
    We have corrected the OAL; the specs forwarded to us are clearly for the US version rather than the Canadian. The correct OAL is 31" or 78.75cm

Cheers,
    Daniel

Oh boy, I think I see the Martial Pro-Forces 14" in my near future, lol!

I have the Fabarm SAT-8 w/ the Knoxx stock. Fantastic shotgun. Reliable, excellent fit and finish, easy to take down and clean. FYI the pump gun mag tube is the same for the semi, if you pick one up and plug it yourself you can get 8 shot capacity with 2-3/4 shells which isn't too bad for a semi.

Wanstalls will you be stocking parts? Glad to see more dealers picking up the Fabarm line, they are excellent firearms!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalus_Viridae View Post
    FYI the pump gun mag tube is the same for the semi, if you pick one up and plug it yourself you can get 8 shot capacity with 2-3/4 shells which isn't too bad for a semi.
    To be crystal clear: If you change out the magazine tube and increase the capacity of the Fabarm SAT8 to more than 5 shots, you are BREAKING the law.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

BANNED
    Just wondering if you guys carry the heat shield for the 14"ers.
    The Fab. I have has only the beaded front sight. (If there is a difference)
    You can PM me the price if you carry this part. I will make the trip across the Golden Ears to pick it up.
    Thanks for your time

Super GunNutz
    When will you be stocking the picatinny rail that mounts under the front of the forend? I measured the holes and they are 60mm from centre-to-centre (in other words, the rail for the Martial Pro Forces 14" won’t fit).

Thanks.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by pazzo View Post
    When will you be stocking the picatinny rail that mounts under the front of the forend? I measured the holes and they are 60mm from centre-to-centre (in other words, the rail for the Martial Pro Forces 14" won’t fit).

Thanks.
    Daniel?

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    To be crystal clear: If you change out the magazine tube and increase the capacity of the Fabarm SAT8 to more than 5 shots, you are BREAKING the law.

JR
    I'm assuming the gun is chambered in 3" for a max of 5.9 shells (of 3") which will fit 6 shells of 2 3/4" plus one in the pipe and one ghost loaded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast