Thread: email backlog?

CGN frequent flyer

email backlog?

Hi there,

Trying to track down an order. Your auto message said you were getting emails while away, but I have received no replies. In fact I have gotten nothing other than a confirmation from my bank that the EMT went through shortly after I sent it. It is about 3 weeks now and since I only live a few hours away I am getting very curious as to whether it is in your possession still, Canada Post, or ??

I think maybe a confirmation and tracking number when shipped would be nice. Also your site says the payment is pending still?

Thanks for your time attention on the matter. I was going to wait a little bit longer until I read in this forum that others were also experiencing shipping issues so I thought I would chime in being that you have been active on CGN since your return.

It is order number 13554

Kind Regards,

G
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm still trying to get a refund for my beretta 71 that isn't coming.
    Its been a couple months of waiting + a few weeks of waiting after being told that its not coming.

No replies to inquiries.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kage123 View Post
    Its been a couple months of waiting + a few weeks of waiting after being told that its not coming.

No replies to inquiries.
    was it lost in the mail? I don't understand... why were you told it wasn't coming, and who told you? Canada Post issue?

I am really getting the feeling my emails are being read but just not returned.. not a great business practice. Hours after I sent payment info via email it went through no problem.. now after 3 weeks no package and no reply to three emails and a text ... Is it too much to expect an email confirmation of shipping when it goes out, since a vendor has already pocketed the money? I feel I have been very patient and would like an acknowledgement to my emails. Thankfully I only bought some lower parts, and not the complete build list or I would be really screwed. Still $200 was not just given to me for free so.....? The frustrating part getting zero information
    Last edited by bobbynewmark; 01-22-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by kage123 View Post

No replies to inquiries.
    +1
    Same boat

CGN frequent flyer
    redundant post removed by me
    Last edited by bobbynewmark; 01-22-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    The Liberal Philosophy

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bobbynewmark View Post
    was it lost in the mail? I don't understand... why were you told it wasn't coming, and who told you? Canada Post issue?

I am really getting the feeling my emails are being read but just not returned.. not a great business practice. Hours after I sent payment info via email it went through no problem.. now after 3 weeks no package and no reply to three emails and a text ... Is it too much to expect an email confirmation of shipping when it goes out, since a vendor has already pocketed the money? I feel I have been very patient and would like an acknowledgement to my emails. Thankfully I only bought some lower parts, and not the complete build list or I would be really screwed. Still $200 was not just given to me for free so.....? The frustrating part getting zero information
    I ordered one with the short barrel. They have said in other threads that the product was defective and they would be processing refunds.

I received no official communication from them at all. Only read the posts on cgn.

Like everyone else my payment (back in November) was processed within an hour or two. Has anyone received their refund? I'm starting to think I should try to file a chargeback claim with visa

Guys and girls.
    As 9o% of you know we were away for shot show. That 7 days. We had issues with the beretta 71 shipment as posted on jan 9th. Refunds etc were given too most. Before we left
    We replyed to 1oo of emails while we were at shot show, just ask anyone that was at shot show with us.
    We seem to have suffered the famous " shot show flu". With. Only 3 of us in the company. We are behind on eveything.
    We are away yesterday and today at our partners machine shop 3hrs away from. Our other shop.
    We will get to all of the back orders etc starting tomorrow night.
    BBB

CGN frequent flyer
    There must be a whole lot of emails if you can't answer one from January 11th. If you went in the order they came in you would have seen three of mine politely inquiring as to the status. A simple "Canada Post is at fault" would allow me to then sit back and wait the mandatory 30 days or whatever before a claim is made.

But instead I just sit here and check my mail box outside, and my email box at home waiting for some sign and wondering where my parts are. Most other vendors have an email confirmation when something ships.. I am thinking that would save a lot of your time answering emails like mine. I could be more efficiently focussing my enmity on Canada Post if I knew they were the culprits.

If you even just said.. "sorry, we forgot to mail your package". I am understanding and I know it happens. But to just ignore me is unacceptable, and you should not be surprised when people get angry with that level of customer service. I guess we will agree to disagree on that issue. It would be nice to know the status of my parcel though.. still watching my inbox. And the link to your shopping cart status page on my receipt says "Shipment Pending Payment Confirmation" still.. Don't know if that is relevant or not, but it does add to my confusion somewhat.
    The Liberal Philosophy

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bobbynewmark View Post
    There must be a whole lot of emails if you can't answer one from January 11th. If you went in the order they came in you would have seen three of mine politely inquiring as to the status. A simple "Canada Post is at fault" would allow me to then sit back and wait the mandatory 30 days or whatever before a claim is made.

But instead I just sit here and check my mail box outside, and my email box at home waiting for some sign and wondering where my parts are. Most other vendors have an email confirmation when something ships.. I am thinking that would save a lot of your time answering emails like mine. I could be more efficiently focussing my enmity on Canada Post if I knew they were the culprits.

If you even just said.. "sorry, we forgot to mail your package". I am understanding and I know it happens. But to just ignore me is unacceptable, and you should not be surprised when people get angry with that level of customer service. I guess we will agree to disagree on that issue. It would be nice to know the status of my parcel though.. still watching my inbox. And the link to your shopping cart status page on my receipt says "Shipment Pending Payment Confirmation" still.. Don't know if that is relevant or not, but it does add to my confusion somewhat.
    sorry our answer was not to your liking, we are almost up todate, by the end of this weekend we hope to have all the issues and back orders cleared up.
    sorry you felt you needed to post a negative trader rating, after we explained the details of why you don't have your order
    we are closing this thread, as the time is better spent completing order as fast as we can.
    bbb