Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW! Chrome and Two Tone Norinco 1911 IN STOCK!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    is it just me,,or does the finish on them look horrible,,,you can see bubbling on the black,,,and the chrome looks like silver paint,,,LOL...i realize they are only cheap Nornico's,,but is the finish on them always this bad????,,,i'd be interested if the chrome were perfect,,,,
    it's oil on the guns, not bubbling.

if it's the paint/coating that was on my two tone it takes alot to get it off, although i sanded it by hand so maybe that's why.
    CSSA, CCFR Member

Canada Ammo needs to step up there game, website has 2.5 pages of Norinco and 8 pages of awesome "out of stock " guns. The only good thing to come from Norinco was cheap ammo.

How long is the barrel on the Norinco Compact?

(https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...ompact-pistol/)
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Both models appear to come with the new ultra no-snag feature ($200 value) know to us elite gun experts as " ghost front sights" / "invisible front sights". Norinco has found a way to .... How do I explain it to you lay-people.... Forget to put front sights on their guns. Great for quick draw, no so good for aiming.
    ALHTHEIA

Why does everyone like compact guns?
    They're less accurate and useless to Canadians for their intended purpose since we can't do conceal carry.
    Personally I find the longer guns sexier -- I guess it's just a preference thing.

Here's a sexy one with 5" barrel:

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post
    they look sexy, especially the compact one. but i don't think they are actually chrome, looks more like the finish from the 2 tone i have.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Why does everyone like compact guns?
    They're less accurate and useless to Canadians for their intended purpose since we can't do conceal carry.
    Personally I find the longer guns sexier -- I guess it's just a preference thing.

Here's a sexy one with 5" barrel:

Yes, I agree. Another advantage of a Government model is that since we can't use them as intended to protect ourselves, the added weight will cause more blunt force trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    is it just me,,or does the finish on them look horrible,,,you can see bubbling on the black,,,and the chrome looks like silver paint,,,LOL...i realize they are only cheap Nornico's,,but is the finish on them always this bad????,,,i'd be interested if the chrome were perfect,,,,
    Thats oil.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kschneider View Post
    Yes, I agree. Another advantage of a Government model is that since we can't use them as intended to protect ourselves, the added weight will cause more blunt force trauma.
    lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just ordered the 2 tone police model last night. It looks like another sponsor ( who types in bold) calls it the sport model. He has all the extra features listed on his page. If all the features correspond to the picture this will be the best buy ever. THANKS CA!!

I think the picture showes how the firearm looks fresh out of the case. It showed how it looks when you open it. Having tried a norinco 1911 sport, it shoots very well for a paper poper. With more to choose from I think it's great. At this time my wallet is safe cause I'm still waiting on my plastic card. The way I see this is a way to shoot without costing a mint. And I give thanks to Canadammo for stepping up with new stock.
    Just some guy... yes that guy...