Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW! Chrome and Two Tone Norinco 1911 IN STOCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ptgmbguy View Post
    I think the picture showes how the firearm looks fresh out of the case. It showed how it looks when you open it. Having tried a norinco 1911 sport, it shoots very well for a paper poper. With more to choose from I think it's great. At this time my wallet is safe cause I'm still waiting on my plastic card. The way I see this is a way to shoot without costing a mint. And I give thanks to Canadammo for stepping up with new stock.

If some of you don't like cheap $350 norinco handguns, maybe you should look for a Smith and Wesson, Wilson Combat, STI, Les Baer, Springfield Armory, Kimber or Colt.
    Clearly not in the same price range though.

CGN Regular
    I have had a two tone and now have the 1911-A1 from the CanAm combo. I shoot IPSC and IDPA and know others how have norinco's. I have also had a Norc AR. They have all functioned great and keep on running. The finish is good on them and durable. Im sure there may be some mellons out there but there are with ALL manufacturers. Most malfunctions in 1911's are mag/Reload's related. I DO Recommend Norinco products. I have Lots if videos of me shooting IPSC with my CanAm Norc 1911 if any of you doubt the reliability of them. I am shooting a 1911 Championship match this weekend and will use my Norinco. I'll let you guys know how she runs!

CGN Regular
    I just found my first 1911. Love the history of 1911 but not paying for a Amazong one tell I handle one and know its for me. So narco seams a good place to start. So hey now this one loos AMAZING

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Two tone looks nice

I would love the chrome one. I have my two tone up on the ee hoping to trade for a chrome. Might be two early tho since these just came out. But my two tone is a paper puncher. I could not believe how accurate it was. I own 5 norinco handguns and the two tone is the most accurate.
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

maybe a Two Tone and Chrome combo deal...with their new zombies target paper...that will be sweet!

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    Are they a true chrome finish? Or polished steel, or some kind of coat/finish? Anyone know?
    T
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    damn it I want the chrome 5" I already have 5 of these damn things

can anyone confirm it is chrome or not? how about slide markings? doesnt look like there are any either

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Hawk View Post
    I just found my first 1911. Love the history of 1911 but not paying for a Amazong one tell I handle one and know its for me. So narco seams a good place to start. So hey now this one loos AMAZING
    Have you been drinking?

Just called them. Not an actual hard chrome finish, Norinco calls it a chromium finish. He said they are quite nice and the pic does not do them justice. It is just the oil. Probably the same as the 2 tone, just 1 tone.