Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

Can I ask what mods you have done to this?
    This config looks great. I'm guessing you added a folding stock, custom handgrip, foregrip, reflex and flashlight. I'd like to know which ones you chose...and if you are happy with them.
    I wanna build an sbr like this but it's so hard to tell which are quality accessories and what is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    When these arrive, I'm in for a 9.5" Micro and a whole pile of mags, to go with my 7.62x39 "L" Micro Very, very cool :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    - FAB pistol grip (nicer than the factory AR grip)
    - RobArms FAST stock (really like it, but a better option would be an ACR stock and stock adaptor, if you can find one)
    - Mepro 21 from my Tavor - ok optic, but washes out in bright sunlight
    - Stubby vertical foregrip I picked up years ago - I love these grips. Wish I had bought more.
    - Factory BUIS
    - Zahal light mount, which is very solid, with a cheapie LED Maglight. Love these lights - bright, cheap, reasonably durable, and the batteries last forever. Wouldn't be my choice if my life depended on it, though!!

I plan to do my .308 Micro up very similarly, but with a 3x optic of undetermined type.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    Can I ask what mods you have done to this?
    This config looks great. I'm guessing you added a folding stock, custom handgrip, foregrip, reflex and flashlight. I'd like to know which ones you chose...and if you are happy with them.
    I wanna build an sbr like this but it's so hard to tell which are quality accessories and what is crap.
    Last edited by CobraGT; 04-11-2014 at 01:02 AM.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

this looks beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    XCR-M Mini & Micro Pistol

It has taken nearly two years but finally Rob Arms have finished the .308 XCR-M Mini pistol with 13 inch barrel and the XCR-M Micro pistol with 9.5 inch barrel.

We have placed an initial order for Micro pistols with the 9.5 inch barrel. We intend to order all of these with the new Keymod forearm.
    Any updates on when the 9.5" will be available? I want one with a black FAST stock and FAB pistol grip, just like the 7.62x39 Micro I bought from you guys last year
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis

CGN Regular
    Can the 9.5 inch barrel be purchased separately and put on the full size XCR M?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Any word on the 10 rd .308 pistol mags?
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Quote Originally Posted by jcombe View Post
    Can the 9.5 inch barrel be purchased separately and put on the full size XCR M?
    No, our policy is only to sell the XCR with restricted length barrels as complete guns. In any event you would need a complete upper half. Currently the CFC have no way of registering a firearm with more than one barrel length, let alone in more than one class at the same time.

With the above in mind, can one buy a non-restricted barrel and de-restrict a Micro down the road, if priorities change, or is a whole top end required to do this? I prefer the Micro look and the fact that the front end is lighter, with the shorter rails, so I'd consider a barrel swap if it's do-able

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    With the above in mind, can one buy a non-restricted barrel and de-restrict a Micro down the road, if priorities change, or is a whole top end required to do this? I prefer the Micro look and the fact that the front end is lighter, with the shorter rails, so I'd consider a barrel swap if it's do-able
    I have never tried that but I see no reason why it should not work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I hope so as i would LOVE a micro pistol but with a non restricted barrel on it.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!