Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Overstock Gen4 G17s

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    All the ones we shipped are Austrian ones...
    The funny thing is the ones from Georgia are probably going to be worth more money in a few years . Like a screwed up stamp or coin, rare means $$$$$

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    Just make sure you get the G17's made in Austria. The ones from manufactured in Georgia don't have the same "black" coating on the slide and it isn't as good. they were never supposed to be sold in north america only south america. Some got shipped by accident.
    What? They mess up, then ship the seconds to South America? Seriously? Link? (sorry Clay)

More importantly, are the Gen4 extractor issues sorted out in the Austria versions, specifically in this batch?

Snapshot

just take advantage of the deal! if you dont want too then shuddup! im sure everything will be just fine with "finish" with the "extractor" issues. so sick of the ####in bitching! pay for the deal live one day at a time and deal with lifes comprimisings as they come!

Im so sorry prophet river! but i have to say thank you so much for being thoughtful enough with whoevers misinterpritation is that your order was screwed up. that you would pass the savings to law abiding people like me! THANK YOU!

just close the thread!

FLYTE

Quote Originally Posted by flyte1976 View Post
    just take advantage of the deal! if you dont want too then shuddup! im sure everything will be just fine with "finish" with the "extractor" issues. so sick of the ####in bitching! pay for the deal live one day at a time and deal with lifes comprimisings as they come!

Im so sorry prophet river! but i have to say thank you so much for being thoughtful enough with whoevers misinterpritation is that your order was screwed up. that you would pass the savings to law abiding people like me! THANK YOU!

just close the thread!

FLYTE
    Nice first post. Welcome to the community. You seem like a pleasent fella. Lol. Your also taking everything way out of context. Why are these questions 'bitching'? The question of 'are they from Georgia?' Was a legitimate question, and he got an answer for it. Anyone buying anything can ask what they want, its their money.

Lol, I have no idea what on this thread is considered bitching. Maybe sober up before you post.
    -SideBurnz-

CGN Regular
    Is there any tape left in Lloydminster? Or even in Alberta?

Mine arrived today!! Thank you very much Prophet River

Excellent customer service, I couldn't be more pleased

Mine arrived today as well. Thanks again. Great deal great service.

Got mine today as well. Thanks Clay, Tanner!!!
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Thanks for passing the deal along, Clay. I am a satisfied customer.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Did not get a G17 as i did not need one but let me say Clay is not only good with Glock, he is pretty darn good with M1A rifles to... JP.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast