Just scooped this up

Thread: Just scooped this up

Tags: None

Bak Dur said:

Just scooped this up

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/8952/SIG-Sauer-P226-22-LR-Conversion-Kit.aspx

suprised to see these available. Disappointed that you are charging less then the people on the E/E but heck, i'll take it :D

2. silverfoxdj said:
    Good find would be nice to find others at that price..

Brordo said:
    Thanks for that...was going to pick one up also but ended up getting the DD Lite Rail 7.0 instead (need it more to upgrade a PDW build I have going on). Darn specials keep getting me...
    μολὼν λαβέ

neoconfection said:
    Why are you disappointed Wolverine is charging less?

Bak Dur said:
    I am being FUNNY while pointing out some people think what they sell on the Equipment Exchange is made of unobtanium and therefore requires a premium above retail for their used items.
    I guess i'll stick to my day job :D
    Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post

Dexter Morgan said:
    I guess you don't watch Seinfeld?

7. mlehtovaara said:
    Reminds me of the AA GLock Kits on the EE for $500, when one of our dealers sells em for $300.

hr.rage said:
    Cabela has them listed for $259.99 but never has any in stock, besides that I'm glad someone has them in for once but it's horrible timing for me so I won't be ordering one till the spring if they still have any in stock.
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Bak Dur said:
    my local store has them for $449.99 ........its been in stock for ever but they want their 50%+ markup

9mmGunGuy said:
    I thought all guns & gun parts already had 100% markup included in the list price... How else can you have 50% off sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    my local store has them for $449.99 ........its been in stock for ever but they want their 50%+ markup
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel