Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your websight sucks!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 00aught View Post
    Obviously he knows he's talking about epps. Pretty sure he's commenting on the fact there is no such thing as a websight
    I have a websight on one of my rifles, it has little hairs that run horizontal and vertical..............perfect for aiming and hitting stuff
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

BANNED
    More first world problems again I see.

From SK to JP to AB to KY to ON to Calgary!
    This is hilarious. They have a real time inventory not too difficult to search. If I see things in stock, I have never had to question it. They send me photos in a timely manner. They are listed near the top of places I go search when I am looking for a certain product, especially in used. Used prices are amongst the best I can find out there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    I find the site a little awkward compared to other,and it could use some improvement. But it works if you keep playing around there for a while.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    The site is set up to search for particular items. The old site was great for browsing purposes. If you know exactly what you want its a great arrangement. Browsing for deals on it definitely is a struggle!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN frequent flyer
    love the store.... not a huge fan of the site. IMHO in would be nice to shop online for accessories, ammo, etc. The site is only good to see what is in stock.

and hey.. can we have some pictures.. ?

I realize you guys do a great bit of business in the store, but sometimes I avoid it because it is just so dang busy!! Having the option to shop for everything on the web site might help tap into a larger market.

love the store!
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    What is websight?
    I'll give the OP the benefit of doubt in spelling, and say he probably just finished a sci-fi novel called "Wake" by a Canadian writer where the blind main character plugs into the Internet and has the ability to see the Internet through "websight"... .
    (-:

Their website always makes me feel like I'm hunting for a deal. You have to put in a little bit of time and if you're patient and lucky you will find a deal worth your time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    No excuse to have a #### website in today's age. They don't care because they have enough customers anyways and it clearly shows when you are in the store.

There are no pictures. That is annoying.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast