Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your websight sucks!!!!

Your websight sucks!!!!

I love your store but who on earth is responsable for the POS websight you have, you can't search #### and just painfull to even surf it, maybe you guys consider flyers in the newspaper if you can't get your online #### together, just a rather annoyed Gunnuter..........but with a websight that bad I'm sure i'm not the only one who has complained....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    What is websight?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Huh, and here I had considered Epps to have one of the better websites. The only part I think could use improvement is the caliber filters. I think just listing the calibers themselves would be better than separating them into "medium game" and "dangerous game".

What were you trying to find on their website?
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    What is websight?
    You know the one, that one Buddy what's his name and the other feller run.
    Dear Revenue Canada: I would like to cancel my subscription, so please remove my name from your mailing list.

What is websight?
    Obviously he means Epps as it's in their forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mioryder View Post
    I love your store but who on earth is responsable for the POS websight you have, you can't search #### and just painfull to even surf it, maybe you guys consider flyers in the newspaper if you can't get your online #### together, just a rather annoyed Gunnuter..........but with a websight that bad I'm sure i'm not the only one who has complained....

The funny thing is, that business barely even needs a website. Have you ever been to their store? It's packed almost every time I've been in the place. They're doing just fine without the web sales..... it appears.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    PS. Tried search function on their website and it worked fine. Do you spell right when you search?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I thought the (website) is pretty darn good. Must just be your computer abilities.
    Last edited by muckwa; 01-26-2014 at 09:13 PM.

I've dealt with Epps, been to the store a few times and like it a lot. But I agree that the website is nothing short of bizarre. I think it's the worst on the net.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Loved the old site. Gave the new one an honest try. Tolerable, but not nearly as good as the old one, IMHO.
    Epp's is one store that doesn't need to provide good customer satisfaction. They've got more buyers, than they have items for sale.
    Still, I'm always satisfied when dealing with them face to face. Just get there close to opening time.

PS. Tried search function on their website and it worked fine. Do you spell right when you search?
    I think he was searching for Sig Sauer.

Mioryder, try to put "sig sauer" instead of "sick sour". You will get a better result.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast