Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 12 guage semi mag fed review!!????

Norinco 12 guage semi mag fed review!!????

cant find any good info about the NORINCO m1000 12 guage semi auto mag fed shotgun, lookin for a good low cost 12 for steady hunting ducks and geese this was the best price i found..any feedback from ppl who own them? any place to find reviews? help thanks!

For the price of that mag fed if your hunting geese and duct that is you can buy a rem 887 or 870 and it will perform better with better resale

But any review of the box mag Norinco semi? I too would like to hear a review on them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    You can't legally hunt with it anyways. It holds 5+1.

Hunting laws limit you at 2+1 in a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    You can't legally hunt with it anyways. It holds 5+1.

Hunting laws limit you at 2+1 in a shotgun.
    I don't know much about hunting, but couldn't you use a plug that limits the shotgun to 2+1?

You can go online under norinco 1000 shotgun and there are some reviews there.
    I do have one of these and works rather well , designed after the berretta 300 shotgun
    Got it used and we put 100 rounds through it and worked flawless , easy to strip and clean without tools. But as a norinco the wood is not the best quality or finnish, but overall I would buy another one.
    Walter

Good to hear. Thanks blackdog.

CGN Regular
    No spare magazines for it

Otherwise would've gotten one and tac'd it out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    -^^ That was what I was wondering/thinking to do, I think it would be a sweet Mag fed Semi/Tactical base to build upon. It is legal to cut to 18.5 & ad a pistol grip telescoping stock,right? Not many semi auto mag fed tactical puppies around.

I have one and it is sweet for the price. Mag holds 4 instead of advertised 5. Info for the Norinco 1000 seems very limited on the internet. I would like to dress mine up but cannot seem to find enough info to order a product that is compatible. The wood is OK but would be a lot better with adjustable stock and lighter forend. There is no aftermarket products around for this firearm that I can find and if anyone knows of any I would greatly appreciate some direction. I like the firearm and will keep it and with a little luck will spruce it up if I can find the right aftermarket products, Maybe CA will do something about that as I think they are the only outfit selling them right now. Also it would be great if they supplied magazines to purchase seeing as they are selling the Firearm.
    Last edited by rodetriper; 06-29-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast