Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norinco 12 guage semi mag fed review!!????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetriper View Post
    I have one and it is sweet for the price. Mag holds 4 instead of advertised 5. Info for the Norinco 1000 seems very limited on the internet. I would like to dress mine up but cannot seem to find enough info to order a product that is compatible. The wood is OK but would be a lot better with adjustable stock and lighter forend. There is no aftermarket products around for this firearm that I can find and if anyone knows of any I would greatly appreciate some direction. I like the firearm and will keep it and with a little luck will spruce it up if I can find the right aftermarket products, Maybe CA will do something about that as I think they are the only outfit selling them right now. Also it would be great if they supplied magazines to purchase seeing as they are selling the Firearm.
    I agree !! Also with cheap Walmart ammo , ejection is weak! The high test stuff cycles and throws empty's well!!

Anybody know where I can find a replacement magazine cap for my M1000? Or what would be an equivalent model I could substitute?

I lost it while cleaning.....long story....involves wife being away, buddies visiting, and alcohol.

Fair to assume that because the M1000 is not an 870-based clone, the mags for the Grizzly model won't fit this one?

The grizzly mags do not work in the semi auto
    As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.
    Albert Einstein

I have had no problems with the gun. The mags though can be tempermental. Maybe it is the follower but every once in a while the spring just doesn't push the shells up. Other than that it is a pile of fun. Best free gun I ever got.
    Thank you Canada Ammo.
    Last edited by formerfarmer; 06-29-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12