Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    What?

wow! tagged! did you accept the package?
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Tagged

That's ridiculous, good thing you got pictures, I probably would have refused the package...id imagine the end of those rifles probably took a beating and I probably wouldn't want them anymore. Once you accept the package its more of a pain to return it because youll probably be on the hook for return shipping...if you just refuse it you can just do a charge back on the CC if they refuse to refund you.

I would expect even cheap rifles to be packaged better than that...if it was something expensive id be furious...im guessing it was surplus stuff?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    POST REPORTED. Gonna be a rule in the myriad of rules about not permitted to leave the readers hanging. This ain't "A Song of Ice and Fire".

Next time create the post in the morning
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

tag
    "A man's home is his castle"- that's how it should be defended.
    Member: CSSA, CPC, CCFR, Scrap C-68, C-17, for any EE transactions, Can post is NOT an option

DUN DUN DAHHH!

Turns out it was your own gun sent from one of your own split personalities. ....... and the postal worker was from the future!

This story was good, but splitting it up made it lame. I guess Ill never know what happened.
    -SideBurnz-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Matt_dal123's Avatar
    Yeah maybe just tell the full story next time lol. As different as it is breaking it up. It's also killing me lol.
    Homer: I'd like to buy your deadliest gun, please.

Gun Shop Owner: Aisle six, next to the sympathy cards.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    If the OP is not going to name the retailer why bother with the thread, it's of no use to us, the OP gets to vent while we get to wonder what retailer is responsible.

I'm really getting tired of all these "bad experience" threads where the OP's refuse to name the retailer, I mean ####ing grow a pair and name names.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

From SK to JP to AB to KY to ON to Calgary!
    If you can speculate on the etymology of the word shenanigan, it offers clues to whom I think this unscrupulous retailer might be. I may be wrong, but from past experience... I really feel for the OP. I took my damaged upon delivery Beretta A400 Xplor like "Bat out of hell" and went face to face, or actually argued toe-to-toe with the retailer, from a deal I had purchased from boxing day 2012. It never ended well with in store credit, for other firearms I had no interest in. I was furious and still hold a personal vendetta against the offending retailer to this day. Yeah, no return policy - Is that really the law of the land? A voluntary thing? It is difficult arguing in a gun store to say the least. Lots of guns around. I felt threatened like I had to watch my back. Some businesses are run like the mafia and don't deserve my business any longer. Okay, I am going off topic, but crap like this really does hurt, and the OP may have little recourse. The only thing that held my composure a little better than usual when facing them was my daughter accompanying me on my journey.