Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

Where's the pictures?

To be continued
    RIP LGR

CGN frequent flyer WestIslandRifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 00aught View Post
    The thread last night didn't have marstar in the name and it was in the general discussion forum. That's why people are asking who this is about.
    Oops guess I chimed in to late sorry
    member C.P.C.A, NFA and F.Q.T
    "Keep your powder dry , and your eyes on the target " R.Lee Ermey.

Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    Where's the pictures?

To be continued
    i willing to bet he doesnt even have any but just states that he does for sake of keeping people hanging on to see them. next we will hear is "oh i cant get them off my phone." or "they got messed up when i tried to upload them" or some other crap.
    To Each His Own....

OP I'm not going to sugar-coat this: your writing style is atrocious.

I've had one experience with Marstar and it wasn't the greatest. Instead of writing this 6th grade hybrid-style paper, you should have contacted them directly after you chose NOT to accept the package.

In regards to your first post, you seem like a hard person to please at the best of times.

Quote Originally Posted by jsquig View Post
    You mean like the series of incomplete postings you've up? Go ahead and share your customer service experience good or bad, but actually write it all down, post it at once so we can know the story. If there are pictures... include them. What is productive about posting riddles and innuendo?

Your message could have been conveyed in about 7 sentences.

"I saw some things I wanted on the Marstar website, and ordered them. After not hearing back for two weeks I decided to cancel my order. I was told it was cancelled, but 2 days later I got an email saying it was being shipped and I was being charged. I was hesitant but allowed this. When I got the delivery notice, I was super excited and I even planned a day around unpacking and enjoying the new pickups. When I went to pick them up they were poorly packaged, which I feel was the fault of Marstar, so I shipped them back. Here are the photos I took."
    :........

Wow! "Got burned by them once before" How did they burn you? Did you take as much time as possible complaining and moping and sleeping and posting instead of just taking pics? As I said.... wait, I can do this better.

As I said:

When this happened to me

I actually ACCEPTED the package

Then took pics, e-mailed the seller and let them know I wont be posting them or anything.

I left my number and told them to contact me in regards to it.

Then

About one day later, they did just that.

Letting me know....

Time for afternoon nap

/To be continued
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

They let me know, they would replace the item.

It was just that simple.

Sorry, but to come one here and claim you got burned twice (Fool me once) Is a huge overstatement, John even shows up on the thread, letting you know you will get a full refund, sounds like its resolved, far from a burn. I must say , I LOVE how people order things right after these places have their one break a year , then a HUGE sale, then expect up to the minute service, its crazy lol.

I fully agree with sharing poor experiences so people know who to stay away from and who not to, but this was a really silly way of doing it, have a conclusion, because if this novel ends with "And I got my money back, but I am still so chapped" No one is going to feel bad for you, and everyone will know that it is safe to buy from Marstar because they actually give refunds to unhappy costumers.

And to the "Fanboy" Comments, I have never even purchased anything from Marstar, but with the way John has answered my E-mails promptly with any questions I had, I they will definitely see business from me in the future. This thread only helps that as he has offered the OP a full refund.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    This post certainly caught my attention!
    I have a restricted HG on the way...being shipped today. So far my online purchase experience has been drama free with Marstar. Took 3 days once I hit the BUY key.
    Lanis, your return method may cause more grief. Did you read their return policy and steps that need to be taken to expedite the process? I'm not taking sides or stirring the pot....just saying.
    joi gin

One more point to marstar here. I ordered a mag for my pt92. A beretta mag shows up instead. I do the small mod required an contact marstar on the off chance an employee didn't know that there is a slight difference in the mags. He offers a full exchange and offers o pay shipping on everything. I decline as the mag will work.

And all done without drama. I will be buying from john again (most likely a beretta 96 mag If the wife allows it :D )

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    Thank you for posting. Posts like this inform the consumer how potentially their hard earned products might arrive in the mail. Cheers great to know how products are shipped and customers are treated. Sad how the OP always end up being treated by the fan boys.
    Give me a break, you somehow think we are responsible for damage done by the carrier, get real.... You think we decide to intentionally damage a shipment just for the hell of it ??
    John