Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jsquig View Post
    You mean like the series of incomplete postings you've up? Go ahead and share your customer service experience good or bad, but actually write it all down, post it at once so we can know the story. If there are pictures... include them. What is productive about posting riddles and innuendo?

Your message could have been conveyed in about 7 sentences.

"I saw some things I wanted on the Marstar website, and ordered them. After not hearing back for two weeks I decided to cancel my order. I was told it was cancelled, but 2 days later I got an email saying it was being shipped and I was being charged. I was hesitant but allowed this. When I got the delivery notice, I was super excited and I even planned a day around unpacking and enjoying the new pickups. When I went to pick them up they were poorly packaged, which I feel was the fault of Marstar, so I shipped them back. Here are the photos I took."
    Come now, far too simple.... The next thing you are likely to suggest is that he provide his name and pictures of the shipment, far too radical ????
    Thanks for your interest and suggestions
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by johNTO View Post
    This post certainly caught my attention!
    I have a restricted HG on the way...being shipped today. So far my online purchase experience has been drama free with Marstar. Took 3 days once I hit the BUY key.
    Lanis, your return method may cause more grief. Did you read their return policy and steps that need to be taken to expedite the process? I'm not taking sides or stirring the pot....just saying.
    johNTO;
    Excellent idea, maybe he can get his mommy to read him our policy which is printed on the reverse side of every invoice and is prominent on our site.... If not perhaps you can explain it t him in detail ??
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    John

BANNED

well, I guess that until "The Walking Dead" comes back on February 9 this will have to do as my drama fix.

OP got caught scamming the forum ..

Event was already settled, ( he returned the package days and days ago ). As John was out of the country and could not take the public beating the OP thought he should take, he decided to perpetuate this fraud on the forum and run his comments as a current event ... ( with just a little bit of drama for effect ) We are left to consider what else he added to push the story, with a better writing style he could work for the CBC, but I think even their standards could keep him out of the running.

Sad ..
    Last edited by rocor98; 01-29-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post

This weighed upon me for several days, until parcel arrived back to retailer's local postal depot.

So, to be fair to retailer, I have decided to make this thread once owner was back in the country ]

For the record ....

Wow, holy #### I am laughing so hard right now... Well, next time skip the "Fine Cubans" and just get your local store to order the guns for a few bucks more I guess?

Best thread ever.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Can I play too?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went to the store to buy a can of sardines.

They were for my cat.

His name is Fluffy Bunnykins, Slayer of Helpless Things, Destroyer of Worlds.

He is a Persian. I love him very much.

When I got to the store, they were out of sardines.

I talked to the manager. He was not helpful. He told me there is a shortage of sardines, as the Norwegian Sardine Fishing Industry is on strike.

I hold the store manager responsible.

So I drove to the airport, bought a ticket, and flew to Oslo...

/To be continued

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seriously, mate, pix or it didn't happen. And quit trolling. Serial dramas went out with the newsreel.
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    LANUS (Big Mouth)
    Here we go again, no name, no order number, no invoice number, absolutely NO usable information.... Yes I consulted our data base for the name you use, no results.... My crystal ball showed similar results.

First of all we do not send out parcels with the contents sticking out, obviously that shipment went through the Canada Post parcel compactor, same design as the Air Canada luggage destroyer.

Did you sign a damaged shipment notice with Canada Post ?

Did you take Pictures ?

Did you notify us (shipper) by e mail, fax or by phone ?

Of course if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will agree to a FULL refund, that is how we conduct business.... However we can only meet your wishes WHEN we know who you are....

I know we will get 1000000000000 postings saying how we should have , could have, might have served you better.... I agree you are frustrated, we ruined your dinner party, forced you to write a short novel regarding the matter.... HELP US TO HELP YOU.... Talk to us

John
    lol he completely ignores the DIRECT post towards him. Someone got caught winning for no reason.

/to be continued.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinchy View Post
    Maybe JJ Abrams wrote this script and the movie is over?
    Now this is funny!! OP got " LOST"!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Classic lose/lose situation.

Marstar gets flamed without ability to defend themselves.
    OP comes out looking like a knob for being a drama queen. Drawn out thread over two days with all fluff and no details/pictures. Hard to take this thread seriously.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.