Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

My word is my bond.

I am off to bed now, there will be more pictures with greater detail once I get some rest.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Last edited by lanis; 01-30-2014 at 06:03 AM.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratfor View Post
    I've never bought anything from Marstar, but I have to say, after reading this unprofessional behavior, I don't think I would in future. I don't believe anything this guy says about the poor packaging, and I've seen many marstar products in person and loved them, but this behavior is not conducive to someone I want to do business with. It's true, this guy is probably making the whole thing up to make marstar look bad. But John, seriously, we have a saying here on the internet. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, wise man.
    My apologies, The nature of anonymity on the internet leads to being a bit jaded regarding Trolls (which if you are, is Masterfully done, but after that much effort unlikely). You took the time to respond to everyone, I'm very impressed. I will continue to assist you by voting with my wallet. If there is anything else I can do, please PM me.

*edit*

And now after seeing the picture I am suspicious of trolling again. You said you returned the package at the post office to the sender (post #85). That post office looks Awfully like someone's home. Or your post office is just way cozier then mine. I don't know what to think any more.
    Last edited by Ratfor; 01-30-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Pictures are from the storage room in the back of local small pharmacy that has a postal counter.
    Not everyone lives in large cities, my friend.

There will be several more coming tomorrow, now that I know how to do it.
    Off to bed now, without further delay.
    Last edited by lanis; 01-30-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Looks like careless handling by posty to me. Just my opinion. I wonder how far this had to travel?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    Looks like careless handling by posty to me. Just my opinion. I wonder how far this had to travel?
    From Vankleek Hill to Kichtener/Guelph area; not far perhaps enough for CP to do the packaging in.

But from this one pic I would not agree that its well packed to begin with. You can see that there was lots of packing between the rifles but nothing in front of the muzzles. You can deduce this by the limited "sway" in the punctures which are both very similar, suggesting the rifles moved as one. There is no shredding to speak of besides the thin and clearly fatigued before use cardboard that would have concealed the barrels.

OP I do hope you have more than this one image. It would had been very wise of you to take a pic as a whole and also one detailing the packing slip (I do not expect nor suggest you post that one unedited to reveal private information).

My dealings with John have come to an end and only because of the responses to threads here. I am not a fan of the insulting manner to which he treats clients who are clearly already having enough "fun" nor being referred to as a "####ing idiot" by the guy (strangely enough when actually complimenting his business). The final line was struck when he started this new fad of demanding his clients to post ALL of their private information publicly in these threads; citing that its the only way his crystal ball only works with that. And always ignoring any comments from said users about them having called and provided that information.

That all said its in Johns interest to leave these threads unlocked. He will likely see these as threads that deter users who have strong consumer convictions that play things close etc to shop elsewhere buying rifles he probably imported and make a cut on anyway. And the rest of the lemmings as we all are to such brilliance will just join the fanboys who make these threads in 30 pg nightmares. (Interestingly enough usually OP is blamed full stop for the threads being so long and this is the first that OP probably did lol)
    Last edited by RageStation; 01-30-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Silly Autocorrect on Galaxy S4 can be funny

Wow you sleep a lot.... You should take some stimulants and finish off this skid mark of a thread.
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Quote Originally Posted by GtpSpecialEdition View Post
    Wow you sleep a lot.... You should take some stimulants and finish off this skid mark of a thread.
    +1 This is getting ridiculous.
    "Are you silly? I’m still gonna send it..."
    -Larry Enticer

CGN Regular
    This thread is more entertaining than ARROW and AGENTS OF SHIELD put together.

CGN frequent flyer
    Where are the photos?

I literally almost fell asleep reading this crap...........