Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    After reading the entire thread I have concluded that this is the only worthwhile thing in it!

Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver View Post

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

WE'RE KIN CUZ WE SHOOT. WHAT WE SHOOT AND WHAT WE SHOOT AT SHOULDN'T MATTER!

It ain't the years, it's the miles!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    big mouth is a CGN assigned name based on post count...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovegunz View Post
    Sounds like he already tried that and you dropped the ball, a bunch of times. I'll tell you what I wouldn't have done, though...I wouldn't have started my first reply by calling him "big mouth". That's not likely to get healthy communication going. You bring in some cool stuff, often at decent prices, but your customer service/general people skills are ####.

Anyone who would whine in a forum rather than seek resolution possess a very shallow character in my opinion. I have absolutely no respect for this type of behavior. I will make sure that I will have no dealings with him.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I like John's bold font. It makes it real easy to skip past the crap and read his responses.

I've never dealt with Marstar, but I'm not afraid to in the future. If I have a problem with an order (like I did with another vendor), I will contact the store directly and work it out. No complaining threads from me. I'm boring that way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    wow im sure those 2 SVT 40s sticking out of the box would be just fine. #### happens in the mail that's true. if OP was allowed to get that close to take pics, id say he could see if there was any damage or not to the muzzels. they look pretty good in the pic. fair is fair they could have damage inside. with marstars warrenty, I would have happily taken them home and opened the box to most likey FIND THEM IN FINE SHAPE and continue on with my lil party. IF they were damaged, take them back to the postoffice and send them back.

this is simply about bashing.
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BrotherRockeye's Avatar

might wanna change your sig line too... ;-)

WE'RE KIN CUZ WE SHOOT. WHAT WE SHOOT AND WHAT WE SHOOT AT SHOULDN'T MATTER!

It ain't the years, it's the miles!

wow. i just finished reading, start to finish. verrrry compelling tale, to say the least.

i, liek many, find the OP's handling of the situation suspicious. just as suspicious as john's fair, but comically unprofessional, responses.

i am fairly new here, but it is not hard to notice marstar as one of the most talked aboot vendors. after reading some of the other highly dramatized marstar threads, it wouldnt surprise me at all to find out that they are all simply publicity stunts, and that the grievances are completely fabricated by marstar.

either way, i AM entertained. so, thank you. keep_up the good work!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovegunz View Post
    Sounds like he already tried that and you dropped the ball, a bunch of times. I'll tell you what I wouldn't have done, though...I wouldn't have started my first reply by calling him "big mouth". That's not likely to get healthy communication going. You bring in some cool stuff, often at decent prices, but your customer service/general people skills are ####.
    Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    big mouth is a CGN assigned name based on post count...
    Hey...I'm a Big Mouth too!
    joi gin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lyman54's Avatar
    Those guys who dropped the grenade looked like they were in a world of hurt. Wonder what happened to them.
    If guns cause crime, mine must be defective

CGN Ultra frequent flyer shredder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    SLICKNOVA;
    " I can however understand your frustration."

Thank you, yes I am frustrated, Lanis goes, and on, and on, and still refuses to ID himslef, this entire mess could have been adressed and resolved the very first day.... What would you have done given the lack of even the most basic information ??
    John
    John, may I make a humble suggestion?

The OP has stated that he's talked to an employee in shipping who cancelled the order, and he's also talked to your administrator who charged his CC. I'm sure you have already done this, but maybe talking to THEM might elicit some information? I'm equally sure you have a large volume of sales to go through, but you DO have a timeframe, your Boxing Day sales.

Of course, it would be one hell of a lot easier if the OP would PM you the info you need to search out his order (I don't blame him for not wanting to post it on a public forum).
    Justin Trudeau:

Liar, Thief, Hypocrite.