Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    John, may I make a humble suggestion?

The OP has stated that he's talked to an employee in shipping who cancelled the order, and he's also talked to your administrator who charged his CC. I'm sure you have already done this, but maybe talking to THEM might elicit some information? I'm equally sure you have a large volume of sales to go through, but you DO have a timeframe, your Boxing Day sales.

Of course, it would be one hell of a lot easier if the OP would PM you the info you need to search out his order (I don't blame him for not wanting to post it on a public forum).
    John made it clear that the OP still has not identified himself, so he cannot really do that. He has no idea what the order is, who packed it, who charged what. This is all starting to smell like bullpooh.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    John made it clear that the OP still has not identified himself, so he cannot really do that. He has no idea what the order is, who packed it, who charged what. This is all starting to smell like bullpooh.

That's just an excuse for being unaccountable. If you can't piece together the purchaser from the info in this thread, then Marstar deserves every bit of blame they're getting in this thread.
    waterwheel

Expired Business
    SHREDDER;
    "Of course, it would be one hell of a lot easier if the OP would PM you the info you need to search out his order (I don't blame him for not wanting to post it on a public forum). "
    I agree, that's why we have individual mail boxes here, I would have thought he would use any one of them if concerned.... OR he could have simply given the order number....

"but you DO have a timeframe, your Boxing Day sales."
    That narrows it down to several hundred sales.... All we need was basic information to clear this up....

Better yet he could have given full information to the person he spoke to.... We cannot simply cancel an order, cancel a charge without some sort of positive ID.

John

Gun control--> monoplay= high price + lousy service: that's the reality of gun business in Canada.

I don't think Marstar would have problem in identifying the OP in their system.

John, did you receive any returned parcel recently? Were there names of sender and recipent on the parcel? Or you receive hundreds returned parcels every day that you can't process timely like the emails.

I think their system works, as last time when I posted a complaint, John responded immediately with my real name posted. I PMed my concern on personal information being mishandled, he then responded,

ALLOW ME TO REMIND YOU, YOU INITIATED THE THREAD IN A PUBLIC FORUM, ARE YOU NOT READY TO STAND BY YOUR CLAIMS ?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Beater View Post
    wow im sure those 2 SVT 40s sticking out of the box would be just fine. #### happens in the mail that's true. if OP was allowed to get that close to take pics, id say he could see if there was any damage or not to the muzzels. they look pretty good in the pic. fair is fair they could have damage inside. with marstars warrenty, I would have happily taken them home and opened the box to most likey FIND THEM IN FINE SHAPE and continue on with my lil party. IF they were damaged, take them back to the postoffice and send them back.

this is simply about bashing.
    ^^^This is exactly what I was thinking, if these rifles are a couple old misurps, what's the big deal? Those types of rifles have been to hell and back. If they are a pair of $3000 target rifles, the packaging would have been better. Check for damage and be done with it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Customer service isn't about how many happy customers you have, it's about how you deal with unhappy ones. I have only purchased from Marstar once. I was more than happy with the deal, however after seeing how Marstar deals with unhappy customers I will spend my money elsewhere, as I feel I will be insulted and belittled should I have an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redddogg69 View Post
    Customer service isn't about how many happy customers you have, it's about how you deal with unhappy ones. I have only purchased from Marstar once. I was more than happy with the deal, however after seeing how Marstar deals with unhappy customers I will spend my money elsewhere, as I feel I will be insulted and belittled should I have an issue.

Ahhhh...you are big softy!

I prefer to buy my guns from you. Cash, small talk with the CFO, dinner (McDonalds) and a show!
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1of38 View Post
    Ahhhh...you are big softy!

I prefer to buy my guns from you. Cash, small talk with the CFO, dinner (McDonalds) and a show!
    Lol. You've bought so many now, we might have to step up to Montana's.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Expired Business
    Good afternoon to all followers of this soap opera.... Rest assured this should be the last post regarding this file....Nothing to follow. I hope ?

1) Mladen, it would have been much easier from the start of your endless postings if you had provided the most basic of information, your name, your order number, just something so we could find your order.

2) This entire matter was resolved within 20 minutes of unpacking your returned shipment, it had all the required information on it....Simple.

3) Of course I agree with you, the parcel suffered from mishandling, the Canada Post sticker on the parcel clearly shows they did it NOT Marstar.... (see picture)

4) Your claim that Marstar used inferior packaging, this is unfounded, please have a closer look at the pictures, it it more than obvious the rifles were each in a Marstar heavy duty carry case, the two rifle cases were then wrapped and taped.... We ship thousands of long guns each year like this....

5) Have a look at the pictures, it is obvious that Canada Post make a special effort to destroy this package, the parcel shows clear evidence of having been dragged, impacted and otherwise exposed to "special treatment" How can you blame Marstar ? We have no control over the actions of Canada Post or any other carrier.

6) I realize you are not satisfied as well as frustrated over this transaction with Marstar, I can assure you we accept full liability for any and all occurrences, WHEN we are to blame. Our warranty policy is second to none and stands on its own.

7) If writing page after page of ranting, without providing any information, has helped alleviate your frustrations then we sympathize with you and accept your often erroneous statements and conclusions.

8) in conclusion, with the proper information from yourself we could have closed this file after the first post. In an effort to comply with our normal policy I have issued instructions to the billing department to fully credit your charge card. You should see this on your statement within a day or two.

I sincerely hope this will satisfy you and the numerous people who chimed in after your post.

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redddogg69 View Post
    Lol. You've bought so many now, we might have to step up to Montana's.

Hmmmm....you selling the Diplomat?

It's Ribrageous at Montana's!
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests