Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    IF you have a serious complaint with what happened to your marstar order just make the complaint. No point in making this some long drawn out stupid creative writing assignment.
    Ouch! You do know that you are not obliged to read something that you find stupid right?

Life is short, make the most of it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Here we go again!!!!!

BANNED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

What exactly are you trying to accomplish by posting this story in here? Do you really expect John to swoop in on this thread and save the day when you have provided zero information regarding the order? More importantly, what is the point of putting it here when you could be calling them and actually developing a solution instead of a Jerry springer approach?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buffdog's Avatar
    Interesting thread. I am not sure just how many Rifles and other Items I have ordered from TRADE-EX but there have been a lot of them, and I will say that other Companies here should take notice of how TRADE-EX boxes their rifles. While CANADA POST has put a few holes and dents into these orders, the packaging of the rifles has come through superbly and my rifles have arrived with no damages or things sticking out of the ends.

It would seem that some one at the Seller's business needs a lesson on packaging. Personally, I would be offended if I was shipped a rifle that had the muzzles sticking out, and were subject to damages.

I also believe that putting things here should be a last resort. Every effort should be made to resolve an issue between a seller and a buyer, with e-mails and records kept to provide a trail of these efforts. If this were done, we would see a lot less of these threads here.
    Last edited by buffdog; 01-29-2014 at 09:44 AM.
    Be Warned! If you bother me, I can make it to the front gate in 3.2 seconds. Can you do it in 3.1?

And I would avoid pressing enter after every sentence, it made the OP extremely annoying to read so I didnt even bother.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

you dont have to read it, but when someone posts a bad experience about a retailer our natural tendency is to read it to be a better informed consumer so you have some info to go on when you make your next purchase. To start a rant and then say to be continued cuz its late, yet you felt the need to provide miniscule detail about your friend and his wife arriving for a big reveal and dinner is in the oven and cigars are burning...............kinda lame in my opinion. Spit out the problem and leave it at that and let the retailer respond. I'll never know how it ends cuz i'm not coming back to this thread for the four part monologue
    Quote Originally Posted by Miaugi View Post
    Ouch! You do know that you are not obliged to read something that you find stupid right?

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    It was a weekend, and I decided to pick up a parcel, invite friends over and make a day of it.

We were gonna open a box, take rifles apart, give them all TLC they need, and enjoy ourselves some fine Cuban cigars.

What could possibly go wrong... it was looking like a very pleasant way to spend cold and snowy Saturday.

Well, it did go wrong.

Saturday came, friend and his wife arrived at my place.

Meal was in the oven, and buddy and me went to get a parcel, before dinner.

We went to postal outlet at a local pharmacy, where my parcel was held for pick up.

As I handed parcel notice to an employee, she looked at me with very unsettled and nervous expression on her face.

She shakily handed me a stylus pen to sign for a parcel, and I kid you not... she said to me 'here is your gun to sign with... I mean...
    sign here for your gun'.

At that point, I could see that something was not right.

Couple of employees brought a box out, and just looked at me.

Two muzzles were each sticking out about an inch and half out of the box, making it obvious what was inside the box.

'Would you like to take it from the back of the store, you surely would not want to walk through the store with it?'

'Are you sure you wanna accept this box?'

I grabbed the box to take a better look at it.

When I looked at it closer, what I have seen has made me furious.

Genius who packed this parcel has forced a large and a long rifle into a small rifle box.

Rifle box was forced closed on top of the rifle, and muzzle was sticking out by about 1.5 inches.

Two rifle boxes were packed together, and thin cardboard was rolled once around them.

Part of the each barrel that were sticking out of the box, were sticking out of the cardboard packaging as well, making it

the most ridiculous packaging job I have ever seen.

/to be continued
    What is this a soap opera write the frigging story already!

What a cliffhanger!