Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

No ####, I just went back to see the "I am tired, I must retire to bed now... I will continue typing 50 more words at a later time" Don't press enter 1000 times in a little post and it wont be so tiring. In all honesty, just spit out what you want to say, this is utterly ridiculous. When a company sent me a rifle with the muzzle through the box, I accepted it, took pics, sent them pics, they replaced it. Why didnt you just do that? Or take a pic, DENY the package, then see if it can get fixed for you? Instead of coming here and bashing some company in a lame dramatic way that is really easy to deal with?

If you can answer me that in one post , feel free to.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Holy one finger typist Batman!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    And when we last left our story, Snidely Whiplash had tied the beautiful Perilous Pauline to the tracks.........What will she do.....
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    .......What.........will .....she .....DO?!!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Holy one finger typist Batman! Actually maybe that finger got amputated somehow and now he is stuck at home with no way to signal for help and rueing the day he did not order life call! The Never Ending Story!

What a facking DRAMA QUEEN. Just spill it.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

If women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Expired Business
    LANUS (Big Mouth)
    Here we go again, no name, no order number, no invoice number, absolutely NO usable information.... Yes I consulted our data base for the name you use, no results.... My crystal ball showed similar results.

First of all we do not send out parcels with the contents sticking out, obviously that shipment went through the Canada Post parcel compactor, same design as the Air Canada luggage destroyer.

Did you sign a damaged shipment notice with Canada Post ?

Did you take Pictures ?

Did you notify us (shipper) by e mail, fax or by phone ?

Of course if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will agree to a FULL refund, that is how we conduct business.... However we can only meet your wishes WHEN we know who you are....

I know we will get 1000000000000 postings saying how we should have , could have, might have served you better.... I agree you are frustrated, we ruined your dinner party, forced you to write a short novel regarding the matter.... HELP US TO HELP YOU.... Talk to us

John
    Last edited by johnone; 01-29-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocor98 View Post
    snip...OP passed on Marstars cheap cases to aid in shipping non boxed rifles .. so he spun the wheel and took a chance on Canada Post insurance ...

...think OP should have spent a few bucks on a cheap case for non boxed rifles than cigars if he wanted a reveal party with out surprises .. JMHO...
    Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    snip...Two weeks went by, without any updates or order acknowledgment, and I decided to call it quits and cancel this order.

I called in, spoke to an employee, who informed me that order was not completed yet, and he is cancelling it as we speak...

...Day or two later, I received email from their administrator that order has been shipped, and my CC charged...

...About a week later, I received postal notice that parcel has arrived for me, and is being held at local postal outlet.
    /to be continued
    Your assumption that the OP refused to buy a case for shipping is just that, an assumption... and an erroneous one at that!

Lanis thought the order was cancelled and then the package was shipped anyway!!. He had no control over how it was handled.

Tom
    12(6)TAHA-->TSA-->TMC-->LTVFG OHA-->CSSA&CCFR
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

Expired Business
    09OUTLANDER;
    Since the post is in our forum I would assume the rant is aimed at us ??

Please take a moment to see my reply further down....
    John

Expired Business
    KNO3;
    I would really appreciate it if you would not assume a variety of scenarios without having all the facts.... Hell he has not even provided us with all the details, assuming the products came from us in the first place ....
    John